Bitchin'

*Layla's POV

We are home and May is in the shower, and I am making some food, I can't believe that my uncle and grandfather did all those things to her. I look over at the door and I hear the water turn off. I see my girlfriend walk out in a towel and her hair is all wet, she looks so beautiful. I see her look at me and smile, so I smile back and look back at the food. I feel arms around my waist few seconds later and I turn my head and see her. "Feeling any better baby?" I ask her and she nods her head, "yeah little bit. I wish they accepted us, what happened between our families has nothing to do with us," she says, and I turn around picking her up and placing her on the counter. I kiss her, "so do I but we can just ignore them. I am here and I have you back and I don't plan on losing you all over again," I say, and she smiles. She places her hands on both sides of my face, "I don't want to lose you either but, -" I cut her off, "but nothing. No one is taking you away from me again and if they do then I will kill them. You are mine baby girl, I'm not letting go again," I say, and she smiles.

I turn to go back to cooking and out of the corner of my eye, I see her towel on the floor. When I look over, I see her walking away with nothing on. I growl and she looks at me, her eyes are icy blue. I love her eyes when they change, "you ok baby? You look flustered. I am putting some clothes on so don't mind me," she says, and I just watch. I lick my lips, she is hot, and I can't believe she is all mine, "I mean you don't have to put clothes on," I say, and she laugh and comes back with shorts and a tank top on. Her eyes are still icy blue and if I remember correctly, she is either mad or upset. "Baby girl what is wrong?" I ask and she sighs and looks at me, "nothing baby," she says, and I know she is lying so I stop cooking and look at her, grabbing her chin I make her look at me, "baby girl I know your lying. What is wrong? Your eyes normally go to their beautiful icy blue when your either mad or upset," I say.

She sighs and grabs my hand, "I had a dream last night," she says, and I sigh, "baby that's not bad," I say but she grabs my hand, "your grandfather came to me in that dream," she says, and my jaw tightens, "what did he want?" I ask. She looks down and let's go of my hands, "he wants to speak to me in person back on Asgard," she says, and I shake my head. I link my father, "dad, can you come to May's house we have a problem," I say, and I hear him speak, "I know your uncle told me your grandfather wants to see you and May back home. We are on the way to get you guys," he says, and I close the link with him. I look at my girlfriend who is not looking at me, "baby look at me," I say, and she shakes her head, "if we have to be separated again, I can't look at you Layla. It hurts too much," she says and starts to cry. I pull her body to mine and I place her on the counter, allowing her to bury her face in my neck. I think to myself, my father wouldn't let us get separated again, would he? I was so lost in comforting May; I didn't notice my dad and uncle. I feel my dad touch my shoulder and I look at him, "she won't let go," I say, and he nods his head. "Carry her then," he says, and I nod my head.

I lift her and on cue she wraps her legs around my waist and holds on tight, and she is very light to carry. I walk up and ignore my uncle who looks down, "you should feel like shit for all this happening. Me and her have nothing to do with the disagreement Greek. When this disagreement happened, we weren't even born," I say with coldness in my voice. My father calls for Heimdall to bring us up and I feel my body get lift through the portal. When we walk through my outfit changes into my all-black suit. I feel her get down and she looks at me, "I won't let go of your hand at all," I say, and she nods her head. She looks at my father and he nod his head, and she does what my father does to change outfits and when we walk onto the bridge, she is in a Asgardian two piece. I hear my uncle speak up, "you still have what our mother made you?" he asks, and she nods her head, "yeah I love this dress. It has my favorite color on it. Plus, it would have been rude to get rid of something she made," she says and grabs my hand again.