"So whos your favorite football team ever!" I ask.

"Honestly, im gonna have to go with the ravens-"

"Is that because they wear purple?" I begin to laugh.

"Well-..no. Maybe..okay fine yes!" She starts laughing. "What about you whos your favorite nfl team?" She looks at me.

"Im gonna have to go with the raiders." I shrug.

"They are so dull!" She complains.

"The team or the colors?" I start laughing.

"The-...colors! But still." Kate protests. I got into a fit of laughter. I get a phone call.

"Hold on." I take my phone out of my pocket seeing my dads name pop up. "Hey dad whats up?"

"Y/n get here now." He says sternly.

"Why whats-"

"Something is going on the the reality machine, its picking up some sort of spikes of electricity." My dad says worried into the phone.

"Im on my way." I hang up. "Kate- we have to go like now now. Somethings very wrong."

-

We get back to the tower running up the stairs.

"Hurry in the lab!" Clint shouts. I take off towards the lab looking at my dad and bruce.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I yell.

"We are sucking the ghost out of it!" Bruce says as he points to the vacuum sucking the portal.

"No no no! Someones obviously on the other side of the portal we dont wanna scare them off!" Just as im about to rip the vacuum off people jump in.

"AHHHHHH." My dad yells grabbing a pencil for protection. Bruce gets startled tripping over stuff. I back up a little bit.

"Steve?!" I question.

"Y/n?" He says back. Other people come in from the portal. I see..wait my dad..holy shit is that me?!

"Wait!?" I yell. Kate rushes into the lab standing behind me.

"K-Kate?" Y/n #2 says softly.

"Who the hell are you!" I yell putting my hands up. Y/n #2 sighs.

"The Mutli Verse is real!" Tony #2 shouts.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Bruce stomps on the ground.

"Will you shut up!" Tony #1 aka my dad throws a pencil at bruce.

"Wait so were...doppelgängers?!" I yell smiling.

"Yeah.." Y/n #2 replies.

"This is awesome!" I smile.

"How do we know we can trust you?!" My dad says.

"Bucky barnes killed your parents." Tony #2 says plainly.

"How'd you- oh shit." My dad jumps around. "THE MULTI VERSE IS REAL!" He screams.

-

We got all he doppel gangers situated and I decided to hang out with y/n #2.

"So whats your favorite color?" I ask.

"Y/f/c."

"No way thats mine too!" I smile.

"Is aunt may here?" Y/n #2 asks.

"Whos that?" I reply furrowing my eyebrows.

"Our aunt?"