About This Book

Please read this chapter. It might be boring and annoying but it's important.

I have school so I won't have much time. In other words, I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to write this book.

At this point, it's kind of a tradition for me to write a book that directly follows the events of each Fantastic Beasts film. However, because The Secrets of Dumbledore gave me so little to go on in regards to our favourite couple, this book is going to be slightly different. It will start off directly where the film ends, but some of the chapters will be a bit ... different. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

As I'm writing this, it has been two days since I saw SoD. Coming up with the plan for this story wasn't as easy as I anticipated, but I still managed to do it relatively quickly. One of my friends (the one who went to see the movie with me) was laughing at me and telling me I needed to give myself time to process everything. I told him I had already processed everything I needed to ... since there was only one scene with both Newt and Tina in it!

When it comes to comments, they are more than welcome. I love reading all the comments, they really make my day. I just have one request. Please do not swear in the comments. I'd love it if you don't swear at all. That includes implied swearing and censored swearing, so if you could keep your comments clean that would be great. I know there many people who don't mind it, but I do, so I'm asking you please respect my decision.

Anyway, now that that's over, I hope you enjoy this story.

Have a good day!

Bye!