CHAPTER 4 | Confession

Dil hi tou hai , na puchta , na bolta
Na sochta , na maangta Haye Dil hi tou hai !

Third persons pov:
.
It was Saturday today , it was dua's mayoun today . She was not allowed to go outside neither anyone was allowed to meet her . She was heartbroken , extremely sad . Then her ammi comes to her and tells her that , the nikah's outfit was not bought yet . Everyone went for shopping except dua . Then she hears the bell rings , she was confused who could that be ? Her family just left for shopping . Then she goes to open the door , firstly she peeps in the keyhole just to check whose that .

°°°°°°°°°°°----------------°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ahad's pov :

I was so tensed not knowing what to do next , i asked ammi again to speak to phuppu but she ignored .
As she can't talk to phuppu in this state of phuppu . It was now my turn to do something . I went to dua's house.

I knocked the door and i was waiting for someone to open the door , the door opens and i see dua standing infront of me , thanks to arzoo she told me that everyone went for shopping .

I went inside dua steps aside , she greets me i greet her back .
She asks me what are you doing here ahad ?
I reply :
I came here to talk to you .

I see her eyes swollen and red maybe she would have cried a lot .

She says ,
Sorry , i can't talk to you !

I say , i know but its not too late .

She replies ,
Not too late ,for what ?

I say ,
Please dua don't pretend as if you don't know anything let's tell everyone .

She replies,
Tell everyone what ?

I say:
Dua , that we love each other .

She replies ,
What ?? Love ? I don't love you . Who said that to you !

Now , i was so furious .
I slam the room door shut .

I yell,

Have you gone madd??
I love you damn it !

She replies ,

I literally don't care !!! I don't love you how can you even think like that ??

My heart broke into million peices.

I whisper :

Dua ,
I know you are lying just because i was rude you can't lie right ? am sorry yaar ! I am sorry .

I look at her with hopes .

She replies :

Why don't you get it ?? I don't love you !!

That's it , nothing felt more hurtful than this in my whole life.

I left from there , not knowing what to do or how to react !

Dua's pov :

He just went out .

I walked inside to my room and closed it with a thud . I crashed into my bed lying upside-down . I don't even know what am I doing ? Or what am I supposed to do ?

I was not happy after hurting ahad .

Yes , i have feelings for him . I do love him .

But , i can't do anything tomorrow is my nikah . I can't break my ammi's heart .