Betrayed

KUROKO POV:

I was running.

Running out of the place I had made so many memories in. The gym.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

I was betrayed by my team and I couldn't even go back to GOM. They were there with my team, betraying me.

'Weak'
'Useless'
'Burden'
'Join the GOM Kagami, be the new and BETTER Kuroko.'
Thats all that I could hear in my head. The exact words they all had said.

I was running to my bestfriends house. His name was Haru.

GOM and Kagami thought they were my bestfriends but I had another one that no one knew about.

I ran there and knocked on his door repeatedly.
He opened the door.

"Kuroko what's wrong?" He said, caring as ever. Thats why he's my best friend.

"Hey can I please sleep over. I'll tell you about it later." I said wiping my tears.

"Of course, you're always welcome here."

I took a shower and he gave me some of his clothes. It was only 6 so I asked to go for a walk to talk about it and he said yes.

When we got to a park we sat down at a bench and I finished telling him what happened.
"And that's when I ran to your house."

"Kuroko I'm so sorry that happened to you, I hope you know that you're none of the things they said you are.
It was getting dark and we were getting up to walk back to Harus house.

"Well, well, well Kuroko, you had to cry to someone." The GOM was behind the bench listening to everything we said.

Betrayed Kurokoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें