special chapter five.

Renjun wakes up without Donghyuck by his side. He gets up from the bed and sits. He blinks several times, staring at the wall.

"What the fuck is that dream?" Renjun trembles. "Oh God, where's Donghyuck?"

He quickly exits their bedroom and runs to the kitchen, where he sees the person he wants to see cooking. He smiles widely.

He walks to his boyfriend and hugs him from behind, putting his chin on Donghyuck's shoulder. "Honey, I had a weird dream."

Donghyuck startles and turns his head towards Renjun. He sighs, "You scared me!"

"I'm sorry." Renjun pouts.

Donghyuck cooes, "Aww, you're so cute. What did you dream about? Would you like to tell me, baby?"

Renjun just shakes his head, "No. It's so weird. I wanna forget about it."

"Alright." Donghyuck chuckles and ruffles his cute boyfriend's hair. "Breakfast will be ready, baby. Why don't you take a bath first?"

"Later. Let's shower together." Renjun grins.

"Mhm," Donghyuck nods, "I like that." He kisses Renjun's forehead. "Wait for me at the dining room, okay? The meal will be cooked very soon."

Renjun nods, "Okay." But he doesn't move and he stays his chin on Donghyuck's shoulder.

"Baby! Come on now." Donghyuck softly laughs, a music to Renjun's ears. "Go sit at the dining room and wait for me. Please?" Renjun still doesn't move. "Lee Injun!"

With that, Renjun widen his eyes and gets his chin off his boyfriend's shoulder, blushing. "Fine, fine."

Donghyuck smirks, "Good boy, Injunnie."

Renjun exits the kitchen, his cheeks are shade of red. "Lee Injun." he mumbles while grinning widely, sitting on his seat astounded.

~~~

"It's Jeno and Jaemin's engagement party later. What should we wear?" Donghyuck suddenly speaks while they're eating breakfast.

And Renjun reminds himself of the dream he had this morning. He looks at Donghyuck and smiles, "I kinda wanna see you in suit again today. It's been so long since our graduation."

Donghyuck grins, "Sure, why not?" he agrees, "For my princess."

Renjun blushes at the nickname. "I'll wear my suit, too."

Donghyuck lifts his spoon in front of his mouth "Don't you think they'll wear suits, too?" he then puts his food in his mouth and chews.

"Probably." Renjun simply replies.

They get startle when a phone suddenly rings. It's Renjun's. He picks it up from the center table of the living room and answers the call from Jaemin.

"Hello!"

[Renjun! Good morning!]

"Good morning, Jaemin. Good thing you called. I have a question. Are you going to wear suits later for the party?"

[Yes, we are. Oh, it slips my mind. Don't wear suits, my mom said it's reserved for weddings.] Jaemin laughs. [Wear something casual and comfortable for you.]

"Oh, okay. We planned on wearing suits, but glad you told us."

[Yeah! By the way, don't forget to buy champagne, okay? We talked about this.]

Oh, yeah, the champagne. "Of course! What else? Why did you call?"

[Just the champagne.] Renjun suddenly hears Jeno's voice on the other line.