"Excuse me." I said, "Yes, ma'am?" The attendant asked, "Can I try this one?" I asked, "Yes, ma'am." He answered and carefully took the dress, "This way to the fitting room." He said as I followed him.

"Thank you." I said, the attendant left as I entered the fitting room, the full-length dress hanging, the style was simple, it was made of satin, although a bit sexy as it has a plunging neckline, spaghetti straps, and backless, nonetheless, the dress was gorgeous.

As I carefully wore the dress afraid it would rip or damage, looking at my reflection my eyes widened, the dress hugged my body like gloves, turning around, diamonds lined on its zipper, "Via?" hearing Riri's voice, snapping me from my thoughts.

"I'm inside." I replied, "Lemme see." She replied, excitedly, exhaling a breath, I opened the curtain and stepped outside.

"How is it?" I asked nervously, lifting my head as silence greeted me, Riri's eyes widened, her hand covering her mouth, and her eyes twinkling, "Ri?" I asked.

"Beautiful." The attendant said, our heads turning towards him, his eyes widened, a faint blush on his cheeks as he cleared his throat.

"Are you kidding me? You look so so so beautiful. So gorgeous. My goodness you makin' me gay for you." Riri said, a chuckle escaped my lips hearing what she said.

"Stop it, you makin' me blush." I teased, Riri laughed, "That's definitely the one." She said, giving me two thumbs up, nodding my head as I changed into my clothes back, paid the dress and the dress Riri picked, "Oh, so you're buying me everything." She said, playfully nudged my shoulder.

"I'm your sugar mommy for today." I whispered as we laughed and continued shopping. Dawn approached, Riri and I took our separate ways. Arriving at the tower, I quickly went inside my room and laid on my bed, my feet aching from how many hours of walking.

Looking at the bedside clock, "20 minutes." I mumbled as sleep immediately consumed me. Jolting awake, a bang on the door woke me up, "I hope you're preparing, angel." Nat's voice on the other side of the door, my eyes widened as I saw what time it was already.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I mumbled, what seemed to be my 20 minutes nap turned into an hour-long nap, a series of curses escaping my lips as I quickly got up, "Yep, I'll be right there, red." I replied, hearing her chuckle and left.

After taking a quick shower, I dried myself, applying a little bit of gold as my eyeshadow, mascara, and red lipstick. I carefully wore the dress, sat in front of the vanity, took the hair color spray and sprayed it all over my hair, closing my eyes and coughing as I inhaled some.

"Please let it work." I repeatedly muttered, slowly opened my eyes, exhaling a relieved sigh as my hair turned black, thankfully it didn't ruin my makeup or dress, I continued to style my hair into messy bun with some strands falling in front of my face.

Standing up, looking at my reflection on the full-length mirror, "Damn." I whispered, and chuckled afterwards, sprayed some perfume, and wore the red heels Riri and I bought earlier.

"Good evening, RJ." Jarvis greeted, as I entered the elevator, "Good evening, Jarvis." I replied, leaning my back, instantly regretting as I felt the cold metal on my bare skin.

"Don't be nervous as far as I can see. You are the most gorgeous inside the tower right now." Jarvis said, a wide smile instantly plastered on my face, "Oh, you sure know how to flatter someone." I answered as he said a quick thanks.

Shaking my head as the elevator stopped, the door opened as I exhaled a breath, "You can retire early if you like RJ." Jarvis suggested, "Thanks, Jar." I replied, "Anytime." He said as I walked towards the party.

Music can be heard from the distance just behind the closed double doors, slowly approaching it my hands began to sweat, "Oh, come on it's just a party." I said to myself, groaning, "I hate parties." I added, wincing.

"Fuck it. Just go inside, Via." I continued and pushed the door, thankfully only a few people noticed me entering, clearing my throat as I straightened my back, already noticing a few stares from boys, a flirty smile etched on their lips.

Making a bee line to the bar counter as I saw Tony's back, I was about to call him when I heard his conversation with the girl, "Oh, please sweetheart, to see is too believe." He said, quietly sitting behind him, "One Martini." I voiced my order to the bartender, his body stilled and slowly turned towards me.

"Bunny." He called, "Mr. Stark." I replied without looking at him, Tony sighed, "It wasn't..." my order arrived, turning towards him as I held my glass in my right hand, "You sayin' something?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him, a groan escaped his lips as his eyes hungrily roamed my body.

"You look hot." He whispered, taking a step towards me, "I know." I quickly replied and took a step back, "I had no idea you had a sweetheart." I added. As we, my soulmates and I, decided to hide the fact to the public that we're soulmates for our safety.

"She isn't a sweetheart." Tony replied, "Hmm, is that so? Do you expect me to believe you?" I asked, feeling his hands slowly reaching to me, "I don't even remember her name." Tony said, "Oh, you don't remember her name so you called her sweetheart instead." I whispered to his ear, a faint moan escaping his lips.

Leaning back, "Oh, did I wake someone up?" I teased, slowly moving my eyes down, Tony cleared his throat, "I see you have something to take care of, sweetheart." I said, smiled and quickly turned away from him.

Petty but I get easily jealous over what's mine and hearing him flirt with that girl is a big no for me.

"Hey, sexy girl." A familiar voice reached my ear, a smile instantly on my lips as I turned around, "Gabrielle." I said and approached him. 

AN:

I'm Back!

:'>