Cube talks bad and we bring in a movie series

A/N- oooooo some bad talk by the harmless Cube SMP

Graser's POV
•~when ts w/ Leeania ends~•

"Guys, do ya know what day it is?" I ask.
"Friday the 13th," Devon says.
"Guys I'll just say it right now, I think she's lying. well unless she sends us a video," I say. the guys agree with me, so I text parker and Liam to send me a video.
Jordan's POV(what!)
"Ya know what guys. Ima go to 'ButtonWillow' and race my friend's car there," I say,
| my friend has a mclaren F1 |
"And see if she really races. gtg guys. bye," and I hung up.
•~~~~~15HRS LATER~~~~~•
I got to the Marriott hotel place(haha cause I stayed at holiday inn). I ordered room 408 and went to my room. I then called parker to ask him a question.
•~~~~~CALL CONFO~~~~~•
P: yo Jordan
J: yo. Parker I am visiting Cali and just stopped by buttonwillow. are you guys in Marriott. If so tell me what room
P:ya, and room 410
J: cool see ya bro
•~~~~END OF CONFO~~~~•
I walked next door and knocked. Out came a girl with rainbow hair.
"Speak," she said.
"Hi, is there a guy named Parker here?" I asked.

Leeania POV
"hi, is there a guy named Parker here?" He asked.
"Jordan!! Yo bro! It's Leeania!!!" I said, "Parker, come here!!!" Parker jogged here and bro-hugged Jordan. same with liam.
"Well, I know why you're here now. I can tell by your body language and facial expression. Ugh guys. ya think you know people. You think I am lying. really? Then follow me and I'll prove it. liam, parker, stay here. ima bring Jordan to a quarter-mile race, where we can race." I said with confidence. when we got outside, I saw his car and my jaw dropped. MCLAREN F1!!!! I looked at his face. he smirked. I just smirked at him and burst out laughing.
"What?" He asked.
"I know for a fact that isn't your car," I said.
"Oh really?" he said with a smirk.
"Yeah. if it is, name every mod and part of your car in literally 2 minutes. I'll tell you all of mine." I started my countdown timer, and with that I said every single thing. The timer beeped 1 min after I finished. I smirked. I then said to wait and sped to our hotel room. I did our secret knock and Liam came out.
"Could you, parker, or both of you guys come with me to toretto's racing tonight?" I asked.
"Sure. I miss toretto. PARKER, WE'RE GOING TO TORRETO'S!!" He yelled. Parker came and we went.
I told them to wait for me downstairs while I changed. I wore a black shirt that said "I live for racing, and gaming", black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, and some combat boots. I went to my car and we were driving.
•~~~~AT TORRETO'S~~~~•

I arrived and luckily toretto didn't spot me. I quickly slithered through and jumped on his back. I bet he knew it was me cause I always smelled faintly of tires.
•~~~~TORETTO'S POV~~~~•
Someone jumped on my back, and I wasn't sure if it was Lettie or Lee-Lee. I smelled tire and knew it was Lee-Lee.
"Hi Lee-Lee. I've missed you even if I met you a week ago here," I said.
"I've missed you too. I've brought parker, liam, and a friend. His name is jordan. I was gonna race here anyways, but Jordan and his 'gang' don't believe I race," she said. that's when I tensed up. I absolutely wanted to MURDER men who underestimated women's abilities, especially Lee-Lee. I met her when she was alone on a park bench when she was about 10. I walked over to her, since I was like 14, and talked to her. we clicked and me, parker, and Liam have been here for her ever since, even though they knew here for a longer time.
"Show me him," I said with gritted teeth. she walked sleekly and brought me to liam, parker, and a guy with a gaming shirt, pants, and a snapback.
"Are you Jordan?" I asked the boy.
"Yea. what do you want?" He said with extreme attitude. I started to charge at him, but Lee-Lee squated and swiftly made a 180 with her leg and I fell down.
"Lee-Lee, I was gonna hurt him?" I said, in a kind of questioning tone.
"Don't. He's my friend, but he and his gang have hurt me. well... they don't know my life, so I don't really blame them. ps I'll tell you later jordan," she said. I quickly just punched him in the arm and told him to get on the track. He and Lee-Lee got on the track and Lettie got to the starting line. she and Lee-Lee talked for a bit, then they started the race. They were racing hardcore and Jordan's engine popped. I half smirked half felt bad. Then I knew. It was Friday the 13th.....