Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1

Start from the beginning

(Warning that shit gives you nightmares.)

(a/n: No I'm exaggerating)

Y/n: My....My....i surely get why.... TaTir decided to take that form....

The demon looked up on y/n and had for a fraction of seconds fear on its eyes... But began slashing with its claws. But y/n dodged one slash after another...

A wave of purple missiles suddenly impacted with evelynn's body, making her stumble giving y/n enough time to deliver a powerful hit with his wings.

Kai'sa had now entered the "battle field"

Kai'sa: what in the? What are you?!

Y/n: ouch, no hommie love? No hug?

Kai'sa: Y/n?!

Y/n: let's focus on containing this demon first.

Evelynn stood back up and directed her attack on kai'sa, y/n as the one who took lucifer's spot had gain control over his powers and with them one peculiar ability....

Two chains appeared and wrapped around evelynn beginning to  hold her down and contain her. With one wrapping on her neck tightly.

Kai'sa: y/n! Contain those chains! Don't let them kill it!

Y/n: why should I? It probably killed innocent people.

Kai'sa: because it's evelynn! She went on rampage after you left!

"rampage huh? Maybe I can smooth it out" thought y/n as he returned into his human-like form.

While he gripped his fist to tighten up the chains he began getting close.

Y/n: Eve... What's going on? Why are you like this?

Evelynn: IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM THEN NOBODY WILL! AND I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO GETS ON MY WAY!

Evelynn's voice sounded so sinister, the tone was so sinister that even kai'sa had a shiver running through her body...

Y/n: hush no.... Calm down and we can talk this ou-

'CRACK'

The chains snapped and y/n got pulled back by kai'sa before evelynn got to close. Just in a matter of milliseconds, evelynn had said before she was a lowrank demon... But she wasn't....

Y/n: fuck it.

Y/n dashed straight directly to evelynn... And pulled the shadowy thing into a hug... He could hear kai'sa screaming something. Then he felt it, evelynn's claws where stuck in his stomach.

The demon looked up and suddenly it was like if it had caught up a moment of clearance...

Evelynn: y-y-y/n?!

Y/n: hush now....and please don't move you hand out of place, we don't want you to activate the curse do we?

Evelynn realised where her hand was and fear ran in her eyes...

Evelynn: no no no no no! I'm so sorry! It's not what i-

Y/n: asking for forgiveness won't help the fact I have a cursed weapon stuck in my stomach eve. So no please calm down and breathe.... You'll do exactly what I'll tell you alright?

Evelynn nooded... She had purple skin.

Y/n: return to your normal form... And when I tell you now you'll pull out those claws.

Her purple skin slowly faded and she was now in her normal self... She was scared because if she did one wrong move it could kill him. Cursed weapons are deadly to angels and demons.

Y/n: on the count of 3....1....2....NOW!

When y/n said now evelynn pulled out the claws leaving a purple stain behind... Luckily the curse didn't activate, because if it did y/n would had begun turning into stone...

He made on will his own body to begin turning into stone.... He looked down and fell down to his knees in agony...

Y//n: This.....this is it huh?

Evelynn: NO NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! NOT AGAIN PLEASE.... PLEASE....

She looked at y/n with horror... Not crying but in horror......

Short chapters bcs I honestly ran out of ideas.... So if any of you could give me some i would really thank it.