"Tried?! The fuck?" Priah exclaims and bangs her bottle of smoothie above our table.

"Omh my gosh, what if they're secretly dating and Finn's pretending to shoo her away and not like her?" - Millie

Sadie stands up from her seat and looks at all of us."And Emily won't just do that if they're not dating or if they have a thing, right?"

I look at them and smile a little. Am I fucking starting to like Finn? I don't know, I'm confused. What's wrong with me?!

"Y'all are overreacting. What if that Emily you're talking about just did that because she's a stupid fucking bitch and loves to day dream about them Finn and her dating." - Priah.

I mean, Priah does have a point but we still don't know anything about it yet so any theories of theirs might be true and not.

I shook my head and decided to just accept whatever the truth it.

"Stop it you guys, and so what if they're dating? We can't do anything about it, can't we?" I say and grab my books to head to my next class for 4th period.

"I'm going to get ready for 4th period, y'all can keep the envelope. I think I'll just distance myself to Finn. See you guys later? I guess."

I look at them and they also look upset. I mean, I'm upset as well. I didn't think of anything about me and Finn, but then the thing happened between him and Emily and I felt, upset? Sad? Jealous?

And I think it's also making me realize something I keep on denying.

I turn my back at them and headed to my locker.

𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"I'm going to get ready for 4th period, y'all can keep the envelope. I think I'll just distance myself to Finn. See you guys later? I guess." Y/n says and turns her back at us.

"What do you think guys?" - Millie

"Does she and Finn have a thing?" - Priah

I shook my head at Priah. "No, but what if there is?" I ask, but also my theory.

We became silent for a moment and think of a plan we could do to know about Finn and Emily, and Emily's plan. Because I feel like she has a plan.

I mean, she's a bitch, I know for a fact that she's planning on something because she likes him.

And we also gotta know about y/n and Finn's feelings. Feelings of them for each other, the truth.

"Guys." I call out. Both Priah and Millie's head turn to me.

"What if Finn and y/n likes each other but they're just denying the fuck out of them?" I say.

Millie and Priah's eyes sparkled. "Shit." They say in unison.

"We need a plan." I say and smirk. "First we need noah."

𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Come on Noah, it's your turn to move." Finn says, referring to the chess we were playing.