Allison Jennings (two moons rp)

Allison Jennings

Mate- Benjamin Bluebird (aka Ben)

species- hyrbid

age- 18 1/2

looks- Long light brown hair, ocean blue eyes, quite tan, and quite tall.

personality- Allison is an all around fun girl. she loves to party and play around, especially with her mate. She loves to flirt with others, and is quite a tease to her mate. She can be quite serious at times. When she is quiet ( which is not often) it either means she's mad, something is seriously wrong, she's nervous, or just tired. Like i said, she's all for being playful and she loves to tease people in the playful way, and loves people who are bold enough to not take it seriously enough and tease back. At times though, when she wants something and is tired of playing around, she will however become VERY BLUNT. She won't beat arround the bush, she'll simply cut to the chase. At times she will become annoyed, or not in the mood to play around, but it happens very rarely. she is very good at hiding her emotions when she wants to. If you see her sad, scared,silent, or unhappy it's because she wants you to see her true feelings because she trust you, and she doesn't give out trust easily.

background- Allison doesn't talk much about her background usually because she's having to much fun in the present. There are though, a few secrets she keeps to herself. Most people know she has 3 brothers in another pack, and they too are hunters. She was kicked out because she was a shame to the pack, half vampire half werewolf, so sometimes she fears being rejected, which is where her bluntness comes in.