Chapter 1

-Chapter 1-

Humans had been existing for thousands of years and were already classified and defined; Sex, Gender, Roles, Status and etc. There's this unique classification of humans that made each people more unique than who they already are. They are classified into another set of classification; The Secondary Gender: ABO.

Alpha. Beta. Omega.

Betas were considered the most normal one in the society. It occupies 60% in the majority of a society. Betas, regardless of gender, doesn't have that much of a scent that could allure an alpha nor an omega. Although, they are the normal ones, they wouldn't stand a chance against an alpha.

Omegas occupies 30% in the majority of a society. They get regular heats that could lure an alpha that could be their potential mate. Omegas take supressant pills to 'supress' their heat and avoid hungry alphas that could mark them in such early age. An Omega's heat would stop alluring more alphas if that Omega was marked/bitten on their neck during their heat periods. Possible pregnancy, regardless of gender, is high when intercourse was done during an Omega's heat. Betas doesn't react much to an Omega's heat but able to sense it.

Alphas were considered superior and been preserved since they occupy 10% in the majority of a society. Alphas also had their fair share of heat or called 'rut' and could also be stopped by in taking or injecting themselves with some suppressants. Alphas are the ones who claims and mark an omega as theirs. They had this personality, more like an instinct, that they are overly protective side. Alphas naturally doesn't like other Alphas' scent on their Omega's, but there are some rare cases that an Alpha could be attracted to another Alpha's scent. Alphas are also the ones that had the ability to impregnate Omegas regardless of gender.

☆-[•●•]-☆

"Ah, what a nice day." Sighed a third year middle schooler as he walked to his school. He passed by some familiar faces and said his greetings.

Some group of kid bikers ran past him, yelping a bit. "Gah.. That was dangerous. They could've hit someone at this rate." Tsuchiya Himasato, sighed at the thought.

Tsuchiya Himasato, born an alpha in a healthy Alpha-Omega formed relationship. He could be called a normal kid but with a secondary gender, Alpha, made him a bit more special. Since, Alphas were preserved nowadays, his family was sure to be supported by government. Back to our semi-protagonist, he is loved by many in his neighborhood and in school. Being the only Alpha in his school gave him more attention.

He was also deemed as a 'Gentle Alpha' because of his voice and scent he gives off.

Tsuchiya proceeded to go with his day when he saw a familiar kid. It was one of the bikers whom almost crashed on him. The kid's eyes seemed to be glued on the shop's outside display, laid a tv, tuned into a volleyball channel. Tsuchiya followed the little boy's gaze and then back to him, examining his features.

'Sun...'

He was dozing off and snapped out of his trance, only to see that the orange-haired boy looked at him, scared. "Ah-"

The tangerine-head quickly cycles his way out of his sight. Tsuchiya facepalmed when he got an idea why the kid ran away from him. 'He probably thinks I'm a weirdo or a pervert-!'

"Hey! Tsuchiya!" A friend of his, Sugawara Koshi, a Beta, called.

"Koshi.. I made a bad impression on someone." Tsuchiya said, not even looking at his friend. Still facepalming.

"Nah, you probably won't see them again. It's gonna be alright. Anyway, spike for me later?" Sugawara quickly changed the topic. Tsuchiya, finally looking at his friend and gave him a forced smile, "Yeah, sure."