Chapter 11: Fighting, Yelling, Hitting. Just another day.

~Lula's POV~

I woke up, still feeling kinda dizzy. I tried to turn around to see where I was, but I happened to fall onto the ground.

"What the---"

"Nice to see you are awake Lula." Trent. Why was he here? Wait a minute, what is here?

"You are at home Lula." He said almost as he was reading my mind. "Dad isn't pleased. You might want to get off the floor and get back om the couch." I stood up, but I didn't go back to the couch. I stood straight up in front of my brother.

"Trent, why am I at home? Why do you want me here?" I heard footsteps. I turn to the door, seeing the frame was being occupied by my father. My father who has hated me ever since I was two.
"Hello Lula." He said walking up to me.
"Father." I said. I didn't feel the need to properly greet him.
"Now explain to me you think its a good idea to run away."
Was he serious?
"I didn't run away. Me and aunt Sylvia went off to New York for a ladies week. I didn't fill you in until I left because you wouldn't allow me to go." I felt my face burning up.
"Why New York?" He questioned.
"Because aunt Sylvia suggested it, and because she had a modeling gig there." I started walking towards my father.
"Sylvia thought it be nice to get away from the people who hate me for know fucking reason!! You seem to blame me for mother's death! You never helped me through my break up with Mark, cause you blamed me for our break up, although its your niece's fault!!! And you are to obvious to see---"
I was interrupted by the force of my father's push against my shoulders. "You want to keep talking? Worse will happen." He said.
"Now listen. You killed your mother because you were born and you were too destructive, so you just pushed her off the stairs, and your stubborn ass got your heartbroken." I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I looked at Trent who just stood there paralyzed. "I would laugh if Mark was even thinking of taking you back, because he and Trent spoke and Mark said he was just using you." My heart broke. Tears were threatening to fall down my face.
"Go to your room if you are going to cry. I don't want you crying in my face."
I got up and ran to my room. I slammed the door and crawled to my bed. I grabbed my phone which was still on me, and checked my texts.
I have four from Mark, three from Jesse and two from Sylvia.
I checked Mark's texts.

Lula, look, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just don't be running away.

Lula? You there? Can we talk?

Lula? This isn't funny. Plz answer ASAP.

Okay, I see you don't want to talk to me right now. Just text me when you want to.

His text broke my heart. He seemed to care about me. Its all an act. A dirty little act. That little shit! I threw a pillow at my door. I heard my dad yell. Fuck you, I whispered under my breath so he wouldn't hear me.
I opened Jesse's texts.

Lula, what happened? Who is he? Where did he take you?

Lula answer! Please! I need to know so I can send help!