Aankhein (cont..)

More comments please 🥺

As the golden rays of sun hit her... She stirred in sleep..... slowly rubbing her eyes she sat with her head leaning on the headboard..... Analysing her surroundings she sat straight with a jerk and looked around.... It was a luxurious bedroom...... Cozy and comfortable.... A warm fur blanket enveloping her petite form........

Her life took a complete turn within a span of few days....... Everything changed with that evening....

She was returning from her college and last thing she remembered before losing her senses was a black Scorpio in front of her.......

Once regaining her senses she found herself to be closed inside a wooden barrel all gaged and tied up.....followed by days spending in darkness being transported from one location to another.........

Numerous unknown faces lustful gazes lewd comments haunted her... Never in her life she had gone through such trauma...........

Tum uth gayi..... Comeon get up and have your breakfast waise bhi kaafi kamzor lagg rahi ho.....

A middle aged lady perfectly dressed in a saree with hair perfectly in a  bun entered pushing a big cart with some appetizing delicacies.....

Riddhima brought her knees closer and cocooned herself... And stared at the lady with fear in her eyes.....

Don't worry you're absolutely safe......

The lady tried to calm her......

Ghabraane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai beta you're safe yahaan tumhe darne ki koi zaroorat nhi......

It was another lady she was probably in her 50s with few Grey's adorning her black hair........ From her appearance it looked like she was the mistress of the house.........

The lady came closer to her and tried to pat her hair.... But Riddhima moved back.......

The lady understood her trauma and gave a small smile in return......

I can understand you..... I can understand ki tum kis dar se guzar rahi ho...... Bass mein itnaa tumhe guarantee denaa chahungi ki tumhe yahaa kuch nhi hogaa..... Tum yahaa bilkul safe ho......

The lady's smile did something to Riddhima..... A part of her fear had an vanished away.... But still a dozen of questions remain unanswered.......

Here in a luxurious room a man was lying on the couch.... He was dressed in a striped royal blue suit.... His eyes were closed and legs crossed......

Hmm....... Iss soch ki wajah khi woh toh nhi jisne teri raaton ki neend udaa di.......

The lady spoke giving a teasing smile .......

The man sat up with a jerk.......

Maa..... There's nothing like that......

Aur maine kab bola ki kuch hai..... Laughing she sat beside her dearest son......

Vansh gave a look at his mom..... How much he tried to hid something yet his mom catches him..... Woh kehte hain naa Maa ki nazron se kuch nhi chipta.......

How's she......

Vansh enquired looking straight out of the window gazing at the blue sky.......

She's scared.... Itnaa sab kuch face karnaa asaan nhi hai Vansh.... Being a psychiatrist I can clear dive into her mind.... The trauma she must be going through.....

Vansh didn't answer.. he just heard his mother..... She was right.... None can imagine her state of mind..... Being in mafia business he had came across many girls who were victims of this ugly network of trafficking.... Even rescued many of them but still the roots of the dirty business are even deeper than imaginable......... Even after uprooting to some extent the roots still continue to grow more deeper and stronger.........

Why did you brought her here...... Uma Raisinghania clearly knew her son in and out....

He knew this was coming...... Still he managed to give a puzzled look to his mom......

The girls you rescue during such encounters are shifted to shelter homes backed by you... Then why such an exception..........
He chose to remain mum........ somewhere he himself didn't know the answer or rather didn't want to answer.....

After having the much needed meal... Riddhima continued to stay  in the room...... Moving near the window she gazed down looking at the beautiful view past her room.......

The only thing she knew was that she was brought here by someone.... And was probably safe.... But who's her saviour... Why did he do that......  Was he her saviour or tormentor??

Taking slow steps she exited her room.......

She was in a luxurious mansion... The ones which she used to see in movies.... Each and every corner of the mansion screamed luxury and royalty......

She came accross few people running around here and there  completing their work... All wearing the same dress or probably the staff......

She halted on her path listening to the footsteps....... Her breathing hitched and her heart thudded against her ribcage.....

And finally she came across him........ The same man with those deep brown orbs that she came across previous night...... Was he her saviour????

As her eyes met his she quickly averted her gaze looking at the floor........And started fidgeting her fingers... She wanted to look at him but didn't had the courage.......

Dismissing the staff accross the hallway Vansh went towards the girl who had casted a spell on him...........

Stopping just in front of her Vansh looked at her minutely......

Her eyes were downcasted and she was continuously playing with her fingers she was biting her lips giving a Clear indication of nervousness........

Naam kya hai tumhara.... His deep husky voice made way to her ears......

Sunaa nhi tumne.....

Riddhima.... As soon as her name escaped her lips she shut her eyes tightly....

Riddhima.... How can a name be so beautiful.... How can an eight letter word create fluctuations in his heart.......

What was this little girl doing to him.......

Without giving another glance vansh left with much unspoken mysteries........

This is the second shot...

Do tell me your views and if you like it please do vote ❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️