N.

Netizen: A somewhat vague term for a "citizen of the internet." K-pop and K-drama netizens are known for taking small non-existent issues and turning them into huge career-ending situations. They also enjoy acting as the moral police and will even create online petitions to try and get entertainers either punished and in some cases, have a K-drama storyline changed. The antics of netizens are alternately aggravating and hilarious, depending on your mood that day.

Noona: Korean word meaning "older sister" used by males related or not, speaking to an older woman or girl. A noona usually finds herself being the object of affection for countless younger guys. SHINee are poster children for loving all the noonas in the world.

Noona Killer: A hot younger guy capable of making all the noonas love him by ruining their lives with actions such as winking, smiling, teasing, and in extreme cases of manipulation, sucking kimchi juice off their fingers. Noona's BEWARE.

Noona romance: When an older woman (see "noona") is romantically involved with a younger guy, but at first tries really hard to deny her feelings. She may do such things as talk to herself, have weird dreams about the dongsaeng in question, or date an oppa to take her mind off of the dongsaeng in question, before eventually cracking and giving in.

——
Date Published: 04/20/15
Edited: 04/14/18