𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐌

𝐊𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 as his hand gripped around the young woman's neck

𝐊𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 as his hand gripped around the young woman's neck. He watched as bubbles formed from her mouth while struggling to scream.

"I tried to scream but my head was under water." He mocked gruesomely as Sierra's body stiffened.

"You were a feisty little thing. That's why I loved you." Krucial stood from his knees and eyed the mess he made. There was water all over his bathroom floor from Sierra's splashing.

Sierra was the ninth girl he had done this to. He had been killing the women that he loved for over a decade. For what reason? None. It was just a sick tradition that he had made up along the way.

Krucial hummed to himself while tossing all over Sierras belonging into a black trash bag. He was getting rid of everything that linked to her to make it seem like she had never existed.

This was easy for him because she didn't have any family, it was only her and a small dog that she adored—who's remains were underneath the wheels of Krucial's hellcat.

Krucial picked up an old pee-pad that reeked of urine, "So glad I got rid of that thing."

Once the bag was full and all the signs of her were gone, he put it in the back of his pick up truck and drove to a random apartment complex.

There he found a large dumpster and threw the black trash bag in there.

Ten minutes later he was back in his bathroom staring at Sierra's lifeless body. His vision was blurred as he stared at her.

Krucial did love her but he loved himself more.

"Alright let's get this shit over with." He grumbled as he pulled out a flip phone. He quickly dialed the number of his personal clean up crew and ordered for them to come clean up the mess that he had made.

 He quickly dialed the number of his personal clean up crew and ordered for them to come clean up the mess that he had made

Krucial glared out the window of the old diner, it was raining hard outside. He was glad that he wasn't out driving in that horrible weather.

He wrapped his index finger around the handle of his glass mug as he tilted his head back, downing the last of his coffee and whiskey mixture.