25 | Confrontation

Začať od začiatku

She smiled, "Well, it's a good thing you didn't tell him. Jean really cares about you, so whether he promised you he wouldn't tell anyone or not, he'd still go out his way to protect you." She placed her hand on top of mine, reassuringly.

"I talked to Petra yesterday at school. Hitch beat the fuck out of her because she refused to—you know, jump me or whatever. I asked her to help me take Hitch down and she obliged." I said.

"I'm surprised you got her on board with that, but I want to help you too. I think it's time I officially stand up to her all by myself." She whole-heartedly smiled.

I smiled.

"...I can't stop thinking about him—Eren, I mean. He got suspended all because of me and I'm pretty sure Mikasa hates me for it." I sighed, feeling slightly guilty.

"It's not your fault. She may be upset with you right now, but she'll get over it." She replied.

After our long conversation, it was officially time for school. I didn't bother changing into my uniform; probably going to get chastised for it later on, but I was going to spend most of my time sulking in class anyway. Historia and I walked to school, entering the entrance hall. We ambled to my locker and waited for class to start.

"(Y/N)!" Petra ran up to us, panting. "I think I found some things I can use against Hitch. When is this whole ordeal suppose to happen?" She questioned, weakly smiling at the two of us.

"Oh, I'm not sure. We'll have to humiliate her in front of everyone, though, I'm not sure how we're going to do that." I replied, rubbing my arms.

"At the dance, maybe?" Historia suggested.

Historia, Petra and I stood at my locker for a few minutes or so, formulating ideas to expose Hitch for everything she had done.

"Well, what do we fucking have here?" A familiar voice spoke, intruding our conversation indifferently.

The three of us turned around, face to face with Hitch, Mina and Gabi. Petra froze in place, her skin turning pale and her body stone cold. As if the timing couldn't be even more perfect.

"Are you seriously talking to these bitches, Petra? " She said, gesturing at us. "I knew you were gonna betray us at some point. It's your loss though, we were just using you anyway." Hitch shrugged it off, picking her nails carelessly.

Petra frowned, "Wh-what do you mean you were just using me? That can't be true!" She questioned.

"What do you think it means, moron? We never cared about you. Hell, we don't even like you, but it was fun using you as a pawn while it lasted." Hitch had responded, emotionlessly.

She shook her head, "You were using me after everything I did for each and every one of you?! Are you kidding me right now?" She raised her voice, causing a crowd of people to swarm around us.

"In all honesty, if push comes to shove Petra, you would've been the bitch to shove." She stated, cold-heartedly.

"You really are a bitch." Petra whispered, clutching her fists.

"If I'm a bitch, then what are you? You're just a little conniving whore and I'm going to expose every little secret about you." Hitch said, turning around to face the crowd of curious students.