"Nineteen I know, but Yena-unnie's only a year older than you."

"Yah aren't you driving us today?"

Chaewon nodded at the duck, "yeah I am, since you already drove Yuri and yourself here."

"You're only a year older than Yuri too, and you're younger than me!"

The group followed Chaewon over to the apartment's parking lot, "well, you drive a motorcycle, you know how much more dangerous that is than a car?"

"Wh- well- but- I-"

Minju facepalmed, pulling Yena back towards the back seat while she opened the passenger-side door, "let's just go or we'll be late."

~ ~ ~

"Wow... We haven't seen Yujin and Wonyoung since they started their fourth year..."

Sakura nodded as she leaned against Chaeyeon's shoulder on their bus ride, "yeah... Same goes for the others."

"Should I tell them?"

It's been two weeks since Chaeyeon turned into a vampire... She had all the powers a normal vampire would, alongside her wings, but the couple had yet to find out what her special vampiric ability was...

The Japanese girl glanced over, staring at the white mask Chaeyeon wore, "if you want too, but they're going to ask why you're wearing a mask either way."

The red-head nodded, intertwining her fingers with Sakura's as silence enveloped them...

....

...

...

...

"Yujin-unnie if you keep doing that you'll trip over your gown."

The said puppy stopped bouncing back and forth from her feet, pouting at her tall bunny who seemed to be just as nervous as her as she fiddled with the long sleeves of her graduation gown.

"I can't fall if I already fell for you."

Wonyoung flustered up, gently pushing Yujin as she looked away, "yeah yeah, sure Yudaeng."

The two girls looked around the crowd of people facing the stage to see if they could see some familiar faces. As the ceremony was about to start, Wonyoung was sent to the middle of the line, the younger girl waving goodbye to her girlfriend as she walked along other students.

Wonyoung glanced around as names began to be called, meeting eyes with both of her parents. The bunny waved, her mom and dad grinning and waving back from where they sat.

"Ahn Yujin."

The bunny swept her eyes back to the stage, grinning broadly as the puppy received her diploma along with some other items from the headmaster, bowing before walking off the platform.

She could have sworn that she heard someone scream the girl's name, and as she went up after other names were called, her suspicions were right.

"YEAHH WONYO!!!"

'Of course it's Yena-unnie, who else could that voice belong to?'

Wonyoung smiled, slightly flustered as she received her diploma from the winged adult.

"You did good these four years, Wonyoung."

The said girl bowed, "thank you, Lee-seonsaengnim~"

"Take care of Yujin."

Wonyoung chuckled as she nodded, walking off the stage to meet with the students who've already received everything and were watching the coming friends and classmates.