Introduction

My name is Suni Kidami, I have a sister that's my twin named Kyumi. I live with my dad, father, and grandmother. My grandma and grandpa from my dad's side died and my dad owns a famous hotel now. We live in a mansion so I'm a spoiled kid.

My sister is such a jerk sometimes. She always gets me in trouble somehow. And when we were 5 are dog died and I told her it was her fault and she cried like a baby. But our dog had puppies with our other dog Roses. Roses is dead too but I have the boy puppy Bit, and Kyumi has the girl dog Kyi. I get where the name came from.

But I never had a girlfriend, I just don't like dating. And my sister always wants me to meet some of her friends that have a crush on me. Since everyone loves my dark blond hair. And my green eyes. I and my sister have the same eye and hair color buy her hair is supper longer and my grandma loves to play in it.

When we were 13 are parents told us where we came from but I and my sister didn't care since we loved our dad and father for caring for us. Kyumi is my parent's favorite, has good grades, has over 100 friends, good at softball, and is very beautiful.

My grades are ok, I have friends but not a lot, I'm good at baseball and basketball, and I don't know if I'm cute or not. And I love school and my teachers, but I don't like that waste their time on what they look like to people or what they see in people's eyes.

My parents said I'm not that bad that I have to go to this Prince something Academy. My dad went through and my father went to a different college.

And my life started with my dad and father.

You lost read the first season called Bad Boy. You would get it more if you did.