Part 61-65

CHAPTER 61 

On the TV in the terminal, the situation of the Pingliangshan earthquake is being broadcast urgently.

The earthquake was caught off guard. Most of the houses in the mountain village collapsed at night. Most of the villagers were crushed under the rubble. The casualties were hard to estimate.

The town closest to the mountain village has dispatched a fire rescue team to the villages for emergency rescue, but due to the interruption of the signal, the specific situation is currently unknown.

Xie Sui bowed and sat on a chair in the terminal with his elbows on his knees, clenched into fists. He stared at the TV screen closely, his eyes were blood red, his temples bulged, and he jumped.

Dai Xingye walked to him and patted his shoulder comfortingly.

He just recovered slightly, breathing heavily, a feeling of suffocation forcing his chest, and every breath was painful like convulsions.

Dai Xingye just called for a car rental and rented an off-road vehicle. After getting off the plane later, he could drive directly into the mountains.

"Don't worry, Missy will be fine."

Dai Xingye thought that Xie Sui's girlfriend was Silence. He took out a cigarette and handed it to him, comforting him: "These rich people will go to the temple to pray and accumulate blessings for their children. Silence is the jewel of the Ji family, Fuze Deep, not so easy to hang up."

Xie Sui went to the smoking room, took out the lighter and wanted to light it, but his hand was always shaking uncontrollably. After lighting it several times, the flame was extinguished by him.

But his Xiaobai is a pitiful little who has no blessing and no pain.

Xie Sui couldn't wait for her life to suffer, and to give her all the blessings of this life, only to ask for one for her...safety.

When Dai Xingye watched Xie Suishou was so **** trembling, he quickly lit a cigarette and handed him the instant noodles he had just made--

"Don't worry, we rushed over in such a hurry, we should be able to reach the scene as soon as possible, you can hold it, don't you collapse before you reach the disaster area, maybe we will help rescue together."

Xie Sui listened to what he said, and took the bowl of instant noodles with trembling hands, ignoring the boiling heat, and gobbled it up.

Seeing him like this, it's not like eating, but like stuffing things into his stomach mechanically.

Dai Xingye had never seen Xie Suipan like this before, and his bloodshot eyes were like Shura crawling out of hell.

How desperate it can be to become like this inhuman and ghost.

**

It's dark, and the surroundings are scary.

Jibai went to sleep and woke up in a daze, and found out the phone to look at the phone time. It is four o'clock in the morning and the phone screen still shows no signal.

"sister..."

She called for silence, and no one responded for a long time.

Jibai panicked, she crawled to Silence and patted her face lightly, her voice trembled with fear: "Sister, don't sleep, please, wake up."

Her tears fell out uncontrollably, "click", and fell on the silent and dirty face.

"Sister, wake up, don't sleep, we will be saved soon."

Silent slowly opened his eyes and said weakly: "You are so noisy."

Jibai breathed a sigh of relief. She took out the nougat from the bag, peeled off the icing with shaking hands, and stuffed it into the silent mouth.