"Why 49?" Nick asked.

"Because there's 7 people so if we get 49 each person gets 7 wings." Michael said in 'duh' sort of tone. Nick rolled his eyes and clenched his fist. I rubbed his hand and looked at him. He pecked my nose and uncurled his fist.

"So Nick you're D'Anna's new boyfriend?" Luke asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"So you must know everything about her since I heard you've known each other for years."

"Yeah I do."

"What's her favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Brother's name?"

"David and Brian."

"Favorite animal?"

"Penguin."

"Middle name?"

"She doesn't have one."

"Ohhh wrong, it's Chloe. Sorry about that buddy. Maybe you'll know more about your next girlfri-"

"Luke!" Calum said in a stern tone. Everyone was tense again but the food arrived shortly.

"Thank god, eat up." We all grabbed our share of the food and began eating.

"What did you think of the game last night?"

"You did great babe."

"Well thanks. They made me captain of the jv team so I'm gonna have to quit soccer."

"You play soccer?" Calum asked.

"Yeah."

"We should play a game sometime."

"Cal that's not fair you're amazing at soccer, Nick isn't." Luke said. I shot him a glare.

"Is that a threat Hemmings?"

"It's whatever you think it is Nick."

"Don't even know my last name? Huh"

"Didn't bother to learn it, you won't be around that long." Nick got up and slammed his hands on the table.

"Nick!" I tugged on his sleeve and he sat back down.

"Leave him alone." I whispered, Luke sat there laughing as Nick calmed himself.

"Can we go?" Nick whispered in my ear. I nodded quickly and got up.

"Thanks for everything but we gotta run. See you guys at practice." I left a $20 on the table and walked out with Nick.

"I'm sorry about Luke."

"It's ok, I'm the one with the girl right?" Not like Luke even wants me.

"Right." Nick grabbed my hands and lightly squeezed them.

"Let's go back to my place." Nick tugged me towards the bus stop. A few people were there waiting until the bus came. Nick payed my way and I found a seat. The bus was unfortunatly packed and there was only one seat left for one of us.

"It's ok babe." Nick stood in front of me, towering over my smaller figure.

"I like this postion." A small lump formed in my throat. I know Nick's not a virgin, everyone knows that but I am, and I plan on staying one for a while.

"I'm just messing baby.'' He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Your face was priceless." I forced a laugh to not seem like such a boring person but who am I kidding that wasn't funny.