Luke's POV

"Hi Luke."

"Hey D'Anna, you look beautiful. Are you ready to go?"

"Yea, let me just get my bag." She walked towards her brothers who were watching me closely, studying every part of me. When she came back, I took her hand closing the door behind me.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"But-"

"No, I want it to be a surprise." I opened the door to the car for her and walked in after her.

"D'Anna this is Eric, he's our driver until one of us gets our license."

"Hello Miss."

"Hello Eric. This is a nice car you have."

"Thank you. So Luke, want me to take you to the address you texted me?"

"Yes."

"Ok, it'll be about 30 minutes."

"30 minutes! Luke where are you taking me?"

'It's a surprise." She turned around and looked out the window. I really hope she likes where we're going. I know she's a native New Yorker so I'm taking her somewhere alot of New Yorkers go. I wonder if she's as nervous as I am. I've had a crush on this girl since she started YouTube and it might never go away.

"Luke?"

"Yeah..."

"Thanks for agreeing to do the prom. It means alot to me that you guys are gonna be there. I know not many people at my school know who you guys are but I want them to. You are all so talented and I feel like your talent should be shared with the world." I smiled at her, she is so supportive when she barely knows me.

"Thanks, you're really talented too." I looked her in the eyes, her brown ones meeting my blue ones.

"We are here Luke." Eric said breaking the silence.

"Thank you Eric."

"Per Se! Are you serious?"

"What time should I pick you up?" Eric chuckled.

"I'll text you."

"Ok, have fun." I helped D'Anna out the car and we made our way to the restaurant.

"I've been dying to go to this restaurant. How did you know?"

"I remember seeing something on twitter like last week."

"Oh well I heard their salmon is the best."

"Then I know what I'll order." We walked into the restaurant and waited to be seated.

"Hemmings party of 2." The hostess said.

"Yes, thank you." We followed her to our table, once we sat she winked at me. I really hope D'Anna didn't notice.

"Hello, how are you both doing? My name is Nolan, can I start you guys off with any drinks?" Our waiter asked looking between D'Anna and I.

"Can I have a sprite."

"Sure thing sweetheart." he winked at her. I clenched my left fist under the table.

"I'll have a Pepsi, thanks."

"I'll be back in a jiffy with your drinks and then I'll take your orders." He left towards the kitchen and I turned to face D'Anna. She looked so fascinated by the architecture of the restaurant. It was really beautiful.