Part 4

It was apparently a petrol station in the middle of nowhere, their driver nodding curtly at them, and dropping off to fill the tank.

Xie Lian said, "I need a bathroom", opening the door and stepping out. Hua Cheng just followed him.

He smiled, "I can do it by myself you know?"

"I need a piss too", Hua Cheng said, his voice somewhat tense.

They found the station's bathroom, and when they got back, their car was nowhere to be found. Gone. They were just dumped there. Xie Lian took his phone out of his pocket.

"No signal. I looked", Hua Cheng said, flatly.

"San Lang, what's going on?", Xie Lian asked.

"I don't know", he said. "You stay here, and keep an eye. I'll see if there's an office or something".

Xie Lian sat down on a bench, paying attention to any sign of their car coming back; beyond the petrol station's display lights on its façade, the night was pitch black. And apart from the wind, silence.

Hua Cheng returned, looking serious, and shaking his head, "No phone or anything".

"Shit!", Xie Lian got up.

Hua Cheng sat down, and gestured to Xie Lian to sit down too.

"Gege. It's alright. We stay here, someone's bound to come in the morning. Then we ask them to call us a taxi, drop us at some station... better than being in a car with that dodgy guy anyway".

Xie Lian thought it was the best option, well, they couldn't do anything else anyway. He felt calmer, somehow; Hua Cheng passed a bag of crisps, a chocolate and a water bottle he got from a vending machine just outside the bathroom.

Xie Lian was hungry, and he beamed, "Thanks!"

He ate the crisps, glad for having a big water bottle to go with it, and put the chocolate in the pocket of his jacket. He looked at Hua Cheng, silently eating his crisps, his pale face almost glowing in the darkness. Hua Cheng must have been thinking the whole thing was dodgy, that's why he followed him out of the car.

He sighed, happy in spite of everything, "You're so clever and resourceful San Lang!"

"Why?"

"You realised something was up, you got us this food..."

"It's from a vending machine, it's not that I went hunting", he smiled.

"... and you're so sensible and calm in a situation like this", Xie Lian said, "You're amazing San Lang. Seriously. That crush of yours is so lucky!"

"That I could meet this person, I'm the lucky one", he replied with a soft voice.

Did this remind him they're not together, and made him sad, Xie Lian thought. He didn't want to be nosy, but he couldn't help wondering...

"How come you're not together then? You said you always saw this person from afar..."

He wasn't just being a loyal friend; he honestly thought Hua Cheng was ubercool, sweet, clever and talented, and well, hot as hell. Sexy. No one in their right mind would say no if he asked them out, so what was stopping him?

"Yes. They met me when I was very young and dumb, so", he shrugged, like it explained everything.

"I don't get it. The you now fell in love madly. And?", Xie Lian replied, but started to feel uncomfortable, like he was interrogating Hua Cheng, and pushing him. It wasn't his business anyway.

He looked at Xie Lian intently, and said, "I did. But I don't know..."

Xie Lian decided to change the subject, and, closing his jacket, said, "Ufff so cold!"

Hua Cheng got up, and said, "Let's go to the office. It's shit but at least it's warmer than here".

The office was on the station's left side, and Hua Cheng picked the lock with a blood donor card. Another one for his "clever and resourceful" CV!

It was a small room, with an old table, a cheap stool, a computer and shelves with boxes of car oil. There was no power except for the façade lights. By the other wall, a battered leather divan. Hua Cheng closed the door behind them, and Xie Lian felt, rather than saw, he gesturing at it.

"Go get some sleep, you must be exhausted".

"How about you?", Xie Lian replied.

"I'll just sit on the stool and lay down on the table. This floor is disgusting!"

"That's not fair, you're bigger than me, you should get the divan".

Hua Cheng paused, then said, "Gege. You want to share the divan? Do you mind?"

Xie Lian shrugged, "It's alright, I mean, better than nothing".

Hua Cheng, since he was taller, laid on his side with his back against the wall. Xie Lian then laid on his side too, his back against Hua Cheng, keeping his arms against his chest. Hua Cheng folded his right arm under his head, and Xie Lian rested his head lightly on it.

It was alright, although they couldn't move much; they had shared beds many times – even though they were much bigger beds – so they didn't feel too awkward about that situation at all. Maybe they were too exhausted and desperate to even care. Just then, Xie Lian felt something horrifying.

He felt Hua Cheng's body pressed against his, his warmth, his soft breathing against the back of his neck. He felt that feverish skin and cold sweat sensation, that weight on his lower abdomen. He felt hard. He couldn't stop thinking of Hua Cheng's body pressed against his, and felt even harder. He meant to stay still, but he trembled slightly.

He felt good thinking of Hua Cheng's arms around him, and his breathing to become touching lips against his neck - kissing, maybe biting it lightly. His body pressing harder against him still. But at the same time he felt... shocked, panicky, breaking into a sweat of pure embarrassment.

What if Hua Cheng noticed, how could he ever look at his face again? He tried to calm his mind, make it go away... and felt Hua Cheng's body pressed against his just very tense, very solid too. His breathing very very smooth, as if he was trying not to breath at all. Hard. Hua Cheng was hard too, Xie Lian was sure of that!

That was a nightmare. Now that he thought of this new possibility, he couldn't calm down and make it go away at all. The more he made himself still, the more he felt it. Then he felt a slight stirring behind him, as if Hua Cheng had decided to do something, and indeed, almost whispering,

"Gege..."

Xie Lian shot up straight, "B-bathroom", and, scrambling inside the office, he reached the door, going out quickly, almost running. He didn't even put his shoes, and was walking only with his socks on. He got his face and neck wet to cool down, and locked himself inside a cubicle in case Hua Cheng showed up.

He didn't; after a long time, bracing himself, Xie Lian went back to the office. He was past exhausted too, so he thought he'd just drop dead anywhere. Hua Cheng seemed to be asleep, laying on his other side, his face against the wall. Xie Lian carefully laid back down and, as expected, fell deeply asleep within minutes.

That was it: the coffin scene! I hope it was HOT enough for you. 😈

Thanks for reading! If you liked it please vote, comment, follow me! 😄