Chapter 3

Hi whoever is reading this! Hope you like the story so far~ Leave votes and comments, and I will try to

-PanzerGurl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew's POV

Groggily, I sat up. The ringing from my alarm clock was unbearable. A huge headache soon came to dwell in my brain.

"Ugh...." I moaned out. I looked over to the time. I gasped and quickly rushed out of bed. 7:30!! I threw on some clothes and grabbed my backpack to go downstairs.

"Yo," I heard Alfred shout at me from the top of the stairs, "Why are you rushing Mattie? It's not like today is a school day or whatever!" He laughed, making his cowlick wiggle.

"B-But it is!" I stammered out. What was he talking about? It was Friday. Unless.... "I-It's not Saturday is it?!" I practically yelled.

"Dude, do you not know your days of the week?" I could see the criticism in his blue eyes. How could I forget such a simple thing like the day of the week? I furrowed me brow and put on the best pout I could manage.

"Why are you up so early anyway?" I inquired. It wasn't like Alfred to wake up so early in the morning, especially on weekends. I concluded he must be up to something. He started blushing madly and started stuttering his words, much like I do.

"W-Well you see, I was just erm.... I was a-already-" Al was interrupted when a woman dressed in one of his t-shirts stood by him sleepily. She had messy hair tied up in two pig tails and very noticeable eyebrows.

"Al, come back to bed with me..." She rubbed her eyes and looked down at me. I was so confused. I suppose she was too, she started hiding behind Al's back and cursing under her breath. Al's face was like a maple leaf.

"This is my girlfriend," He pointed at her with his thumb, "Her name is Alice..." She was still cursing with a thick accent. British maybe? It was too early for all of this.

"You could've told me Alfred, I would've crashed at Ivan's place..." I was not in the mood for some lame excuse so I just added, "It's fine l just go get dressed." He obediently left the room with Alice, who was chastising him. That aught to set him straight. His girlfriend seems to be a good example for him.

I hurried into the kitchen pulling out some supplies to make breakfast. Flour, check. Salt, check. Milk, eggs, and sugar, check, check and check. All that was needed was the maple syrup. I grabbed at my neck, expecting to have my maple syrup bottle there. Yeah, I keep it around my neck so what? I gasped in horror at the feeling of it not being there. What was I going to do?! No syrup means no pancakes. Where could it have gone?!

I sat at the table thinking about what could've happened to it. Maybe Kumajiro took it... Thinking back to my bear upstairs. He uses it sometimes for when he makes his own pancakes. That's right, he cooks. He even makes his food shaped like little animals, it is adorable. I shook my head, he has his own container of it. A huge crash broke my concentration. It came from upstairs, followed by a squeal. Alice.

Quickly, I hurried up the stairs to make sure everything is okay. I really don't want anyone to be hurt. Especially after I found out I have no maple syrup. As I opened the door to Alfred's room both pair of eyes looked at me. Alice was pinned down by both of Alfred's hands. She blushed madly as I noticed that they were both semi naked.

"Uh...." I carefully crept out of the room. "S-sorry about that eh?" I closed the door still feeling their suspended gaze.

"you blooDY GIT I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!" Alice screamed. If she kept that up she most likely would wake the neighbors. I pulled out my phone and texted Al telling him that I would be in my room.

I figured it might be best to leave those two alone. Seeing as though Alfred can't keep his hormones in his pants. I chuckled at that.

Not long after that funny thought I was thinking about loving someone. Of having someone over to just lay in bed with me. Calmly sleeping side by side, feeling safe from the world. Instantly a familiar pair of red eyes came to mind.

I sat on my bed thinking about those red eyes and his seductive smile. My door was closed and I soon stripped down to my maple leaf underwear.

Getting under the covers, all I daydreamed about was those sexy eyes
and how good he looked. And how good he may taste. My hands slipped down my pants and soon my breaths became ragged and quickened. I imagined him being on top of me, whispering little nothing's in my ear.

"A-ah~" I moaned into the cover. His eyes turned me on and my imagination carried me even further to my climax. I quickly started rubbing my curl.

"Mm- a,AH!" I had ejaculated all over my hand. Sighing and sitting back into my covers I couldn't shake his eyes out of my head. How he had seen me. How his lips were parted perfectly. I dozed off into a sleep, dreaming about him. Gilbert Bielschmidt.