New Autobots Oh Goodness

It's been a few days since that exciting conversation in the door at the end of the hall, which I call it now. I forgot to mention one thing to everyone though. Whoops?

I was currently sitting in the living room with Sarah, Anna, William, and 'Hide. He's in his holoform, of course.

We were watching some old western movie, ugh. Boring...

I glared at the screen again when another cowboy fell off his horse. How hard is it to stay on a galloping horse? I rolled my eyes and got up going into the kitchen. I felt like I was being followed but figured it was Anna wanting something. I got some grapes, still love them, before asking Anna what she wanted.

"As far as I know Anna doesn't want anything." Said a voice that isn't Anna, unless she turned into a grown man. Which I doubt.

I spun around to see 'Hide leaning on the opposite counter from me.

"Hi." I said dumbly.

"Hello. Now, I have a question to ask you." He said staring at me intently.

I shifted in my spot before setting the grapes down on the counter. Will I ever get to eat grapes again? "What?"

"When were you going to tell us we were going to be leaving base?" Well, make that two things I didn't tell them.

"It honestly didn't cross my mind!" I rose my hands up in defense.

He stared at me for a bit longer before nodding. "I believe you.....what else haven't you told us?" He asked me. One thing I noticed though, he didn't meet my eyes anymore.

"'Hide?" I asked. Nothing. "Ironhide?" Nothing. I got an idea. "Ronald!" He snapped his eyes up at me. They were dim. Com' link.

"Who that frag is Ronald?" He asked me. I smiled.

"In stories people would call your holoform, Ron. I just added the 'ald' part. You like?"

"No." He stared at me unblinkingly. "Now, what else haven't you told us?" He asked. I noticed his eyes were still dim.

"Your on com' link. I'm not telling you. You guys will find out soon enough anyway." I grabbed my grapes again before walking out, dodging 'Hides hand at he tried to grab my shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------

I was right too. Not two days later I went to base with Will and Ironhide. When we got there I greeted all of the bots except Jazz because supposedly he was on monitor duty today. I walked along the halls, greeting solders that I passed before getting to the control room. I walked to the human sized door and opened it quietly. I saw Jazz immediately and closed the door slowly then started tip-toeing over to him.

"Knock, knock!" I yelled.

"Ah!" Jazz yelled jumping up and spun around before activating his guns and pointed them at me! I screamed this time.

"Jazz! Jazz, chill it's me! Ellie!" I yelled at him. His visor or battle mask was down but he flipped it back and deactivated his guns before picking me up.

"Ellie! I'm sorry! You startled me. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked while scanning me millions of times.

"No. Jazz I'm fine, I'm sorry I scared you. That wasn't- okay it was my intention but I didn't think scaring you would cause you to do that." I answered him.

"When something startles us our defense systems kick in, not all of us react the same. I wouldn't advise you to scare us though. The only ones known to have the same reaction as me would be Optimus and Ratchet." He told me before walking back over to the monitors. Once he set me down and continued to watch the monitors I asked him another question.

"What other reactions are there?"

"Ironhide tends to have the turn and shoot. Sides and Sunny used to have the back-to-back motion. You probably know who they are..." I nodded. "Jolt, went for the attack without thinking. Uh, the twins, Mudflap and Skids, would fall down and start shooting everything around them. It's quite funny actually, if you aren't the one getting shot at, at least."

I nodded then smiled about Sides and the twins but frowned when I thought about Sunstreaker. He wasn't in any of the movies, but Jazz just mentioned him so...he couldn't be dead right?

"Hey, uh, Jazz?" I asked.

"Yes, lil' lady?"

"Uh, with twins, you know, Cybertronians. When one twin dies, does the other as well? Like sparkmates?"

He stopped clicking buttons before looking down at me. "Yes, just like sparkmates, the only difference is that twins share the same spark. Like half a spark each, they live off each other. While sparkmates have their own sparks they're bonded with the other spark that they mated with. Does that make sense?"

"A lot. Thanks Jazz." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome, Ellie."

We sat there for a few more minutes when suddenly there were seven red dots coming onto the screen.

"Oh frag!" Jazz yelled. I got up and jumped onto his shoulder before sliding down his arm. I dropped onto the floor and ran out of the door.

"Move!" I screamed waving my hands at the soldiers for them to move before they got squished by a panicking Jazz that was getting closer by the seconds. "If you want to die by being squished stay where you are!" Everyone froze, processing my words before scattering along the hall.

Jazz came running past just as a stray soldier dove for the wall just being missed by Jazz's pedes. I opened the human sized door just a few feet away that entered the main hangar. I knew I'd get there before Jazz did so as I entered I saw that the Autobots were recharging.

"I'm sorry guys." I said. I got confused looks by some soldiers that were in ear shot of me.

I started running towards Optimus who was first in line, next to him was Ratchet while Ironhide was next to Ratchet.

"Wakey, wakey! Unless you want Jazz hitting your hoods and roof I'd wake up now!" I yelled hitting their hoods as I ran passed. Optimus honked in surprise while Ratchet's sirens went off. Ironhide backed up before I could pat his hood though.

Just then Jazz burst through the hangar door and yelled, really loudly.

"The monitor picked up seven new signals!"

The Autobots that were recharging transformed before looking at me.

"Is this the other thing you haven't told us?" Optimus asked me. I nodded.

"Their Autobots though. Sideswipe, Jolt, The Arcee triplets, then Mudflap and Skids."

"What about Sunny? Wait, is that why you asked about him earlier?" Jazz asked.

I nodded again. "Yeah, Sunny wasn't in the movies, so I went through all of the possibilities of what could've happened."

"We'll analyze it more later, preferably with Sideswipe, right now however. Lets get our new comrades." Optimus instructed. "Roll out!"