•Some info•

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 16
•Height: 6'1.ft
•Weight: Your weight
•Hair: Fluffy,Curly/Wavy,Short,
(H/C)
•Personality: Shy,Introverted,
•Nationality: Japanese,(Your/Fav country)

~Volleyball Status~

Position: Middle Blocker
•Strength: 4/5
•Speed: 3/5
•Best jump height: 339cm

~Love interests~

EVERYONE

~What you look like (your choice to change it dear reader)~

•Backstory:Y/N L/N was always a shy boy, He never talked to anyone much besides his parents and relatives

•Backstory:
Y/N L/N was always a shy boy, He never talked to anyone much besides his parents and relatives. being tall was something everyone would wish for,and yet he never wanted to be tall,people always commented on his height and he never liked it. The only thing he enjoyed about it was the fact he could play volleyball,his parents never wanted him to play it but his mom was always supportive,his Dad on the other hand. He would hit or hurt Y/N if he ever stays out too late playing volleyball,his Dad was arrested when he was 10 and given a death sentence for drugs,alcoholism,abuse and many more. He was mostly with his mom until he was 7,where his mom had sadly died from liver failure. After that,his mom's money was given to him and he was lucky enough to survive from it before his relatives heard of what had happened, they send him money daily so that he could focus on school.

If there are 🚫These Emoji's🚫 surrounding the chapter title then it means the chapter has some Trigger warnings

[----------------]

I hope you enjoy this story everyone ('∀')