-01-

North Carolina, United States
November 30th – 9:17am

A flurry of light, swirled in through the open window, through the panes of glass, coloring the white walls of the room in a soft, gold tinted glow. The morning sun reflected off connected arms, reflected warmth and comfort the pair exuded. White sheets, tangled limbs, hangovers intoxicated by lust and love. Arms wrapped comfortingly around torso's, melted at the seam, as if they were bound to be infused together, as if meant to fit together like a puzzle piece.

His eyes fluttered open, hazel brown meeting the world again for another day. A breath breezed through the raven haired man's open mouth, as his eyes adjusted to the semi-familiar surroundings around him.

The room he was in was slowly becoming more and more familiar, considering Sapnap had been in North Carolina for a few days now, after being abruptly kicked out of his own home in Florida for no reason in particular.

The thought itself brought back memories, ones that were burned into his mind like a muddy mural painted on the walls of the pyramids themselves.

~

Sapnap didn't really feel like streaming tonight. There were certainly other things he would much rather enjoy, considering he wouldn't be in North Carolina for that much longer. But Dream didn't give him much other choice, considering he all but begged him to do a stream with him. It was weird that he wanted to stream so bad, since he barely did it on a regular basis anyway. What made today any different?

The stream started off strong, messing around their shared minecraft world and what not. But towards the end of the night, Sapnap felt the exhaustion set in. Staring at a screen for a prolonged period of time never did him any good, considering it was so late. And especially when he could so easily be cuddled up in comforting arms.

Half past eleven is when he really wanted to call it quits. He was tired, and just wanted cuddles. So he shot Dream a message, asking if he could finish the stream so he could head to bed. But Sapnap didn't miss the sigh through his headset the other man exuded. The chastised annoyance he had with his words as he wrapped up the stream. It was rather odd.

Dream said his farewells to chat and ended the stream, remaining in the call with Sapnap for a bit after. As the two were alone, Sapnap spoke up. "What made you want to stream so bad?" He asked light-heartedly.

Sapnap swore he could hear Dream shudder through his headset, "Nothing, you wouldn't get it."

Sapnap sunk further into his seat, "Try me." He replied.

Dream sighed, "No Nut November." He answered simply.

Subpoena frowned, "Huh?"

Before Sapnap or Dream could say anything else, Sapnap heard soft knocks against Dream's bedroom door. "Be right back." He mumbled into the microphone quickly, taking off his headset, "Yeah?"

Sapnap stayed on call, picking up his phone to wait til Dream was back before he hung up.

"I have a question." Sapnap heard George ask.

Sapnap slowly looked up from his phone, unintentionally listening in to George and Dream's conversation. "Uhm- yeah, what's up?"

~

The following conversation was something, although he'd much rather not hear between his two closest friends, gave him enough context to understand what was really going on, and the idea intrigued him to no extent. Turned him on slightly too.

God it was weird, he felt like a complete asshole for perving on the two like that, invade their intimate moment, and Sapnap didn't want to admit it, but he was fucking captivated by the way they spoke to each other. It was rather odd to think about, and to think that his two closest friends were indulging in such a challenge intrigued him.