@ I hope you like it ##

Start from the beginning

" Of course I will ."

" Actually ...."

" Say it ."

Yoongi sighed . Taking a deep breath he started .

" Hoseok . I told you there is a brother of mine ."

" ya what's about him ?"

" I have to rescue him ." He hummed in response .

" Rescue him? "

" Yah.. He's stuck somewhere. I have to get him out. "

" Oh.. You were doing this of him? " He asked smiling a little at his mate.

" Yah. " Yoongi also smiled thinking about his little brother.

" Hmm.. I'll help you then. "

" Really? "

" Yes.. I will. "

" Thank you... Thank you so much. " Hobj was so happy seeing his mate now happier.

" By the way.. What's his name? " He asked after calming Yoongi.

" Oh.. His name is Jimin. "

_______________________________________________________

The morning comes by . Every thing went normal . Normal means , no punishment , no mistakes and no attention at all . Jungkook and Taehyung went to office at time after so many days of off discipline .

oh .. we cant say it that way though .. for the company owner ... yeh .

Now Jimin was busy , busy with his daily house course . A little mistakes here and there left unnoticeable there .

He have to prepare lunch now . He is going to try a new dish today .

Half an hour had left . He was almost done with his lunch , now ready to pack lunch for his lovers , he stopped what he was doing as the main gate of the house opened with a sound .

He became worried . So much thoughts in his head . Does his lovers came back from work so early ? Was it the driver ? or if he did some thing wrong ? It can relatable justify why his lovers had came back though .

" Jimin ." He heard Jungkook's voice . After almost a month ! His ears got blessed ! oh my god .. I'm not over viewing it , it's just his heart rate increased .. his face became red so his ears . Heat increased in his body and his eyes became wide .

" Jimin ." Jungkook came into the kitchen calling Jimin's name holding something in his hand. He found jimin unmoved there standing still near the shelve .

" Jimin?" He came near to jimin not becoming angry rather concerned why he was not responding at all ?

He hold him to turn him , " oh my god Jimin .... you are burning !"

Jimin was brought back to earth when jungkook shouted , wide eyes observing the omega head to toe for any recent injuries . " Are you ok ?" he asked looking at him . " Hey ..! are you listening to me ? earth on Jimin ."

" huh ...? oh .."

" What oh ?"

" No .. I mean yes ... I mean -"

" Leave it . Come with me ." He pulled him upstairs with him .

_______________________________________________________

Hoseok and Yoongi reached the same place where
yesterday Yoongi was captured by the gang with the girl .

Yoongi kneeled in front of the little girl , " Sweety where do you live ?" he asked softly .

" I live nearby ." the girl said a little hesitate .

Yoongi looked at Hoseok . Now also this little girl doesn't believe in him . Hoseok understood .

" Little sister ! We will leave you to your house for safety . But if you don't want then you can go from here . Ee will also leave ." he sighed , ' did this girl even understood ?'

" No !"

They both went shocked .

" You leave first ." That means the girl really doesn't believe them .

" Okey .. but you have to take care of yourself ." Hoseok expresses .

Then yoongi looked at her , lovingly patting her head , " And one more thing.. don't ever come in sight if you hear these type of noises again ! ok ?"

" ...hmm.. ok ."

Yoongi and hoseok didn't want to bother that little girl more so they left after that not even looking back a second .

__________________________________________________

" .....and this is for stomach pain ." Jungkook completed explaining to the omega sitting on the bed , resting his back on the hard board , half under blanket .

Jimin dared to look Jungkook into the eyes , only to brought them back down.

Jungkook softly held his chin, " Jimin! I just wanted to give you something, that's why a come back. We can eat lunch together you know. " He tried to lighten his mood but it didn't work well.

" Master, if I don't send the lunch now Master will be angry again. "

Jungkook leave him space. Jimin hurriedly left for kitchen followed by jungkook . He packed Taehyung's food and gave it to the driver telling him to hurry as well. Jungkook was just standing there observing him doing the daily courses. This is what jimin does when the alphas goes to work.

After that Jimin prepared the dining for Jungkook.

" Master lunch is ready. " He stood near the table ready to surve.

" Jimin come here. " Jungkook demanded who was standing afar from the dining. Jimin followed the command.

Jungkook took out a small box wrapped in cute papers. He offered it to Jimin, " This.. I wanted to give you this. It's a phone actually ", he shyly smiled
, " I hope you like it. "

=============================================