"Don't forget your PT exercise but don't overdo it. Understand?"

"Ma'am yes Ma'am" Elia replied with a salute to her mother.

Lizzie started the car and drove off to the set.

"You should listen to my song. It will make your day" Elia said after a beat of silence. Lizzie intentionally didn't turn on the radio in her car because she wants to focus on driving and her daughter.

"Will it though?" Lizzie teases, tilting her head sarcastically. Elia just gasps at her mother, offended

"I'm joking, Baby" Lizzie chuckles and turns on the radio to connect to the AUX but as soon as Lizzie turns on the radio, Elia's songs are being played on the radio making Elia and Lizzie smile.

"The universe finally decided to listen to me" Elia commented, snorting at that. Lizzie just grins at her daughter while slightly concerned at that statement. Is that how Elia really feels? But after seeing how cheeky, sassy and silly Elia is now, Lizzie just shrugs it off thinking she's fine.

-/-

It's a little past 5 in the evening. Elia and Lizzie are still FaceTiming each other even if Lizzie has to shoot her scene. Elia just simply lay in bed all day because honestly her body is aching but not so terrible and didn't want her mother to be worried.

Elia had eaten her lunch with her mother and the cast together. Mackie continuously teases Lizzie and Elia being inseparable.

Elia had done her PT exercise with a watchful of Mama Scarly. Scarlett was so intense looking over Elia's facial expression to make sure she's not in the slightest pain so she's not overdoing her PT.

"Lizzie, I think your daughter is getting bored seeing your face all day. She's falling asleep already" Mackie teases as they all sit in the communal area on their tea break.

It's true, Elia's eyes are slowly dropping and Lizzie knows Elia must've felt tired. Everyone when they get a cold/ fever are always sleepy. Their immune system is weakened at that moment.

"Shut up Mackie, let her sleep" Lizzie hissed and glaring at Mackie because his voice interrupted Elia's continuing her sleeping.

"What time are you gonna get home, Mama?" Elia asks sleepily, looking at her own iPad, curling up in her bed. Seriously, she's adorable doing that.

"A little after dinner. I'll be home with Daddy. I've already ordered your dinner. Bobbi will send it to you soon" Lizzie informs

Elia just nodded her head

"Okay. I'm gonna nap for a bit, okay? The meds are making me sleepy" Elia muttered, sleepily.

"It's alright Baby. Go to sleep. I'll stay here on the line okay?" Lizzie assures her daughter. "Rest well my sweet girl. I love you"

"Good night Babe, Daddy will see you soon okay? Sweet Dream" Seb chimes in. Elia just nodded her head and mumbled 'I love you too' back to her parents and fell asleep immediately.

Lizzie just muted her own microphone when she saw Elia had fallen asleep as to not wanting Elia to be awake by the loud voices here.

"Her face seems a bit pale, don't you think?" Scarlett asks

"Yeah. I do see it but she still has her fever but as long as she's not in pain maybe it's okay" Lizzie replied.

"How's her PT exercise though?" Seb asks

"Same as usual. Though she knows now to not try to overdo it. The pain from her hands the other day must've given her a warning that she can't even try to overdo it or it'll be like that all over again. She must've been in terrible pain" Scarlett explains as she was the one who was watching and guiding Elia today for her PT exercise because her parents have scenes.

"That's great. At least she have self- preservation now" Downey commented

Everyone cringed at the reminder of Eliana's opening her present night.

"Don't remind me of that" Mackie said, cringing. And everyone just nodded their heads agreeing with him. 

------------------ 

Oooh, poor Eli got sick. And as usual everyone worrying over Eliana is so cute! 

I'm sorry guys I've been MIA because I'm writing the new chapters for you guys! Writer block is suck as hell :') 

I mean like I know where this story is going but when I write, I don't know what to type but I know where the main plot is going to be. Do you guys feel me or is it just me?! HAHAH 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy reading this story and see you guys in the next chapter! Love ya!!!! <3