Zassia grinned because she felt like she had earned her teacher's acknowledgment. "I will do my best, Teacher."

Sollel nodded. "You're getting stronger, little Zassia. While I'm away, you should practice and train your flame. Do not follow the footsteps of those puny flame sorcerers attacks. You should learn and make your own attack. When I return, I want to see your growth and improvement."

Zassia nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Teacher!"

"Please, let me stay with my granddaughter too, and protect Adral." Said Zio.

Hakkeran nodded. "As a former General with immense experience in the battlefield, Zio's help to keep Adral safe while we're away will be much appreciated."

"Thank you, Lord Hakkeran." Zio bowed as he expressed his gratitude.

Meanwhile, Gabin couldn't help clearing his throat and looked at his lordship. "Your Excellency... are you taking me with you?" He was hoping the answer was 'yes', because honestly, he didn't want to stay.

Hakkeran shook his head. "No. You're staying here to manage Adral and our warriors."

"And also protect my little Zassia at all cost, Gabin." Sollel added as she narrowed her eyes on Gabin. "If something happened to Zassia, I will not take it kindly." Then Sollel flashed Gabin her innocent smile.

Gabin gulped and nodded. "Yes, Your Highness, Your Excellency."

"Well, if Warlord Hakkeran went together with Queen Sollel, there's nothing to worry about, Commander Gabin." King Ruther of the Dwarven Kingdom said. "They're match made in heaven in the battlefield."

That is not really what I'm worried about. Gabin thought before he amiably nodded at the King of Dwarves.

The Dwarven King spoke again. "As per my agreement with Warlord Hakkeran, I will stay in town to build a curtain wall around Adral. With the help of King Tirac, when Her Highnesses returned from their rescue mission, this town will be a fortress."

Queen Morya of Harpies spoke as well, her voice was melodious and gentle. "You can leave the air defense to us while Her Highnesses are away. We will spare no effort in protecting the town."

Hakkeran nodded at Queen Morya before saying, "and send a message to our spies to stay hidden until one of the queens showed up in the kingdom or town they were in." Then Hakkeran turned to Barrin, "I know I promised that I will let you return to your home once my krahika is free, but I want to implore you to stay in town for the time being. We need more people to protect the town and if you're here, our worries will lessen."

"I accept." Barrin bowed his head. "And as per Lord Hakkeran's request the other day, I already sent out a message to my kin working undercover in the three kingdoms to assist Her Highnesses if need be only. As Lord Hakkeran's plan, my kin will continue to work undercover until Her Highnesses destroyed those kingdoms."

Everyone looked at Hakkeran as if that plan was expected of him. Only Sollel smiled proudly at his man, while Gatria looked pleased at Hakkeran's plan.

"Then," Cira raised her hand to speak and when everyone gave her their attention, she spoke. "As much as I wanted to be with my queen," Cira glanced at Sollel longingly with unshed tears in her eyes, "I have an important mission to do. As you all know, Her Highnesses are weak to moonrite stone. Before coming here, I utilized the elders in the sacred forest to analyze the properties of the moonrite stone and if there was something that could negate its effect. Luckily, the was, but unfortunately, it was an unheard stone called Black Sunre. I don't know what it is and even Queen Gatria said that she had no idea where to look for it, but I will not give up my search. So I'm giving myself a mission to look for Black Sunre. I will scour the whole Azitera to find it!"