JJ

•Cam's POV• ( yay finally Cam's )

When I picked up Nash from school I felt really bad for him , I wish his first day could've went better .

I hate calling Nash my "adopted son " so I just think of random nicknames , usually something basic and cheesy like baby or babe , but I'm hoping one day he'll be able to call me his father , and call him my son.

When I saw Nash sitting there in the office he looked really sick , but hopefully I can cheer him up tonight , and hopefully I can calm him down and get ready for a new day tomorrow .

I pull him into a hug before we left , I could still feel him shivering , I felt so bad.

I'm just so happy to have someone to take care of , and take him home and talk to him at the end of everyday and ask him how his day went.

But now that I have someone to take care of , it really hurts me to see him sad or hurt .

The car ride home was pretty quiet , Nash asked me to turn on the radio , I didn't want to say no to him so I turned it on .

*skip home*

We walk inside and I wanted to talk to Nash about what happened today and try to keep him calm about school .

"hey Nash come over here "

no response , I thought it was weird , but I guess that he already went upstairs to his room.

I go up the stairs and knock on his door , I hear sniffling from the room , oh no.

I walk in the room and hurry over to Nash , who is face down in the pillow , most likely trying to hide his tears from me.

"hey baby , what's the matter ? It's okay , I understand you got nervous , it was the first day of school"

Nash sits up with his eyes all puffy and watery , I slide in and sit closer to him .

He just tells me " I guess I just had a bad day , but I really don't like school "

I answer him " maybe we can try getting you to school a few more times and if you don't like it we can get you a tutor that will come here. If you would want to do that ."

He nods in agreement , but he looks pretty tired so I decided to just let him rest so he can get to school tomorrow morning .

*skips to morning * ( sorry about all the skips)

•Nash's POV•

I woke up at around 7 like yesterday morning , but I did not want to get up.

Cam practically dragged me out of my bed to get some breakfast from downstairs that he has made.

I got up slowly rubbing my eyes , "ugh" I moan to myself , I hate school .

I go down the stairs and start to smell something amazing.

I walk into the kitchen and see that Cam is making me pancakes ! That was my favorite breakfast!

We never really had a "good" breakfast at the orphanage , all I ate was cereal pretty much. But occasionally when everyone was in a good mood ( almost never) we made waffles or pancakes , but I preferred pancakes .

So I got really excited when I saw Cam making them .

"Yay! Pancakes " I say

"Well good morning sleeping beauty " Cam says to me slightly giggling .

"Hey! I'm tired " I answered slightly blushing because he called me sleeping beauty , and I thought it was cute when he giggled after it too .

ugh. why did Cam have to adopt me , sometimes I want him to be more than my guardian , but I would have to be crazy to ever think Cam would like me back.

Snapping out of my thoughts , I finished up my breakfast and Cam drove me to school.

On the way there I felt butterflies in my stomach again , but I told myself I can't throw up again..... I can't embarrass myself like yesterday.

I said goodbye to Cam , and walked into the school , I went straight to the office and I felt people's eyes staring at me as I was walking .

I had to ignore it though , so I just kept my head down and walked into the office .

They looked surprised to see me , but the lady at the front desk had a smile on her face like she was glad that I showed up!

"Let me call Jack " she said right away to me.

I just smiled and sat down.

I actually liked Jack , he treated me like nothing was different about me than anyone else.

But I don't think he knows I'm gay , I'm not sure if I want to tell anyone yet , they'd probably make fun of me .

I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know if I'm 100% gay.... I honestly just don't find girls as attractive as guys I guess.

All the sudden JJ walks in smiling , which makes me feel a lot more excited to start my day here.

"Hey Nash ! Ready to go? "

"Yes , I think I think I have everything " I said pointing to my backpack filled with books .

"Alright let's go !" He says , as I stand up and walk over to him .

"Feeling better today Nash?"

"Yeah I am, but to tell the truth I'm still scared , I'm not as smart as everyone and I'm pretty awkward" I tell JJ

"It's okay Nash , I understand , since you were adopted you don't have much experience with the whole school and flirting thing "

I've always heard about flirting , but never really knew how to do it .

JJ speaks up again , " so have any ladies caught your eye yet?" He says nudging my shoulder with a smirk on his face

Oh god. I thought

"Well ... y-you see , I-I'm not really into girls... " I answered very nervously , my fave was probably bright red .

"Really ? Aw that's great ! Me too! " Answers JJ

no way . A ginormous weight has just been lifted off my shoulders , I couldn't believe JJ as being the "gay" type, or whatever you call it .

I tell him that , " JJ I didn't really see you as the gay type " I said slightly laughing .

"Well I didn't see that coming from you either " he tells me also laughing .

" Well I guess everything works out sometimes " I say

" Yeah I guess so!" JJ answers , he looks happy , like his eyes are sparkling .

All the sudden I feel a leg go across the front of my body causing me to trip and hit my face straight on the floor . it felt like I broke my nose to be honest .

Then I hear words that will lakers continue to repeat in my head . " Fucking fag , you're just a worthless orphan"

how did everyone know I was one ? Nobody was suppose to find out ! I wanted to be like everyone else.....

I got up slowly with my body aching and grunted in pain , I felt blood dripping from my nose .

I turn to look for JJ , it looks like he went to get help from the office or something .

I didn't know what to do , tears started to fill my eyes and my lip started to quiver ....

God . that hurt me

///////

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter !!❤️❤️❤️

You guys should tell me when you want like boyxboy scenes in this book because I don't want to write them to early and everything so.... lemme know!(:

Sorry about typos and stuff , hahah it's really late and I still have homework ! okay thanks for reading !! bye guys! Love you xoxox💛💙