Home

* Cam's house is above ^^ *

•Nash's POV•

We got to Cameron's house about 15-20 mins after we left the orphanage . I'm so happy to be out of that place .

The car was actually kind of awkward because me and Cameron didn't talk much , he just asked me a few questions about myself and what I like to do in my free time .

I couldn't really answer that , all I did was sit in my bunk and just think. That's it.

So I just told him I have a diary that I write in , but he started to ask me questions about it . I didn't want to tell him every detail about it because I was really embarrassed he would make fun of me , it was too personal .

/~/~

We walked inside the house , "oh my gosh! This place is beautiful" I told Cameron

Cameron laughed at what I said and said "well thank you , it's yours now"

The house wasn't too big , it seemed perfect for me and Cameron to live in and have a good time together.

Cameron started to show me around the house , my room was the first door on the left upstairs and Cameron's was straight down the hall incase I needed anything .

But the coolest thing to me was the basement . it was a movie theater !! A movie theater inside a house ! I've never even heard of that before , I've actually never even been to a movie theater in my life, but I knew what it was.

Cameron also brought me out back and there was a really nice pool ! I didn't know how to swim , but it seemed really nice to just relax in or something.

" So ..? How is the house ?" Cameron asks me

"Cameron ! This place is amazing , I can't thank you enough for adopting me , it's such a good feeling !" I tell him

He smiles at me , which awkwardly makes me blush , but I don't think he noticed because he pulled me into a hug so my face was pushed against his chest.

" You don't have to call me Cameron , you can just call me Cam " he said to me

"Okay cool" I said , hoping my blushing face was gone .

"Hey Nash , I signed you up for school if you don't mind " Cam said

"Yeah that's fine with me , I've always wanted to go to an actual school , that should be fun!" I answered

I was actually terrified of school , I was scared of teachers and bullies and home work and everything pretty much , I'm not the most brave person like ever.

"Okay cool! We could go to the mall and pick up some school supplies and some new clothes for you !"

"Yeah I'd love that " I told Cam

* *I'm just going to skip the whole mall stuff , and have them getting back home bc lazy**

We pulled back into the driveway , it was getting pretty late it was already like 9:00pm
but it was only a Saturday so it was ok.

I felt bad , Cam bought me so much stuff , he probably spent a fortune !

He said he wanted to spoil me though, so I tired not to worry about it too much.

I didn't know what was really "in style " so Cam mostly picked out all my stuff , but it was okay to me because I had no idea what I should get anyways .

We started bringing bags inside filled with all my goodies he bought me , me and Cam accidentally reached for the same bag , and I grabbed his hand instead of the bag.

Oh my god , I got so embarrassed , Cam just looked at me and giggled ( adorable ) and asked if I was okay , probably because I froze.

When I touched his hand it was so weird , I felt sparks shoot up my arm , I can't have feelings for my guardian ...?

I can't help it . He's so good looking , and such a sweet guy , ughh. Cam.

I just said " oh sorry " with a nervous face , and grabbed a different bag to bring inside , I was mumbling to myself about how stupid I was .

We finally got all the bags inside and brought them up to my room . I loved my room , the walls were bright blue ( Cam said they matched my eyes) and I had a walk in closet and a king sized bed! It was great !

He helped me put all my clothes away in my closet , and I got really really tired , I think that he could tell.

He told me to go get some sleep and we could finish this up tomorrow before school on Monday .

I thought that was a good idea so I went to my bed and practically face planted straight onto my pillows . It felt like heaven

I didn't know that beds could be this comfortable it felt amazing against my skin.

Cam came over to my bed and started to tuck the blanket under my sides , "what are you doing I asked him" with a tired expression

"I'm tucking you in , have you ever been tucked in before Nash?"

"No , but it makes me feel safe " I answered him

"Aw , I'm glad it does , sleep tight Nash" Cam said as he kisses my forehead

I felt my cheeks heat up instantly, I think cam saw because he got up and just smiled at me.

Now I'm thinking as Cam is walking out, I'm really scared to sleep in a room all by myself , I usually had other kids in a room with me and made me feel more safe .

"C - Cam ?" I said as Cam was almost out of my room.

"Yes Nash?" Cam said

"c-can you sleep with me ...? Just for t-tonight , I'm kinda scared of being alone" I tell him nervously

"Of course babe , I understand " he told me

Cam called me babe , that made my heart beat really fast and I don't know why . It made me feel really special.

Cam came back over to my bed and got under the sheets and laid down next to me , his body was so warm by mine , it felt so comforting .

"Is this better Nash?" Cam said as he wrapped his arm around my side

"Yes. It's perfect" I answered him

It was kinda weird to me to have Cam sleeping next to me since he just adopted me today , but I knew I could trust him ,I just knew it.

I felt so protected in Cam's arm tonight , I felt my eyes getting more tired as the seconds went on , I finally fell asleep and right before I did I felt Cam kiss my forehead one last time .

" Goodnight Nash , welcome home"

//////

There it is guyss!!💘

Hope you all enjoyed it !(: I know these first chapters are kind of boring ! But don't worry I promise they'll get way better soon !

Don't forget to comment and vote !

Love you guys xox