After breakfast Kartavya and other male members of Chauhan family left for their company. While Geetanjali left for their room. Moving inside their bedroom she quickly picked the used clothes inorder to dump them in the laundry.

She slowly opened the laundry room only to find Eshani sniffing Kartavya's shirt. Sensing someone's presence inside the room Eshani turned her face and her eyes landed on Geetanjali's face which was full of suspicion.

"Yeh toh..... Kartavya ji ki shirt hai na?"
Geetanjali asked

"Haan haan yeh Kartavya ka hi shirt hai.....mein toh baas check kar rahi thi ki dhula hua hai ya nhi" Eshani replied with a cunning smile

The scenario somewhere made Geetanjali uncomfortable, but she shrugged the thoughts and dumping the clothes she left the room.

"Geetanjali wait......" Eshani screeched and ran behind her

"Haan?"

"Aah! Actually I wanted to ask ki yeh pendant tumne Kahan se li hai? It looks quite pretty" Eshani asked while admiring the pendant on Geetanjali's neck

Geetanjali lightly touching her pendant said with a smile "Kartavya ji ne diya hai yeh...... mein unse puch ke bata dungi apko"

Hearing Geetanjali's reply Eshani's face turned sour. She couldn't tolerate the thought of Kartavya gifting a beautiful pendant that to Geetanjali.

"Ooh ofcourse Kartavya.....he has a good choice when it comes to women....... tumhe pata hai na ki you are not the first woman in his life............. bohot ayi aur gayi hain tumhare pehle......... Kartavya ka interest kisi cheez mein zyada time ke liye nhi rehta aur jab mann bhar jata tab woh uss cheez ko kisi aur cheez se replace kar deta hai" Eshani said.

Her face was having a sly smile. She knew that no wife can resist the thought of another woman in her husband's life and here she briefed Geetanjali about the existence of women in Kartavya's life. She was confident that these petty issues will create drift in their relationship.

"Bohot sari women ayi hongi inki life mein..... I know am not the first one in my husband's life but I have faith in him that am his last and only woman to be on his side forever........i never believed in being the first but I would always love to be the last..... pehle ke baad dusre ka option hamesha khula rehta hai par last last hota hai uske baad aur koi nhi..........rahi baat replacement ki toh shayad unn cheezon mein itni koi khaas baat hogi nhi jo Kartavya ji ka dhyan apne saath bind kar ke rakh sake but  abhi wali cheez mein guaranteed woh baat hai, toh replacement ki zarurat nhi padegi..............aur haan mere baad na koi ayegi na koi jagegi kyu ki permanent wali already aa gyi hai, so chill you don't worry about it" Geetanjali replied with a smile and left the place, leaving behind a furious Eshani.

Ahalya was standing behind the pillar and was intently observing the scenario. She smirked and dialled Mrityunjay's number.

"Hello my beautiful wife" Mrityunjay greeted

"Apne sources badal de aap.....apko galat information de rahe hai apne detectives" Ahalya taunted

"Achaa!! Hua kya waise?"

"Kisne apko bataya ki Geetanjali timid hai......meine jo abhi dekha woh agar apne dekha hota na toh Geetanjali ko lekar sare galat fehmi dur ho jati apki"

"Kya dekh liya tumne? Sidhe sidhe bataogi"

"Abhi ke liye itna jaan lijiye ki mission abort kar rahe hai hum .......... Baki baatein aap ghar ayenge tab bataungi....... nhi nhi gazar ka halwa lekar aayenge as my reward toh hi bataungi.....now bye" saying so Ahalya disconnected her phone.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें