Dear Diary -Sean

It's a very bad day for Sean. He feels terrible. The thought of his friend betraying him feels terrible.

He has been laying on his bed staring at the ceiling for the past 10 minutes, reimagining the horrible thing that has happened that caused all this.

After a while, he decided to open up his journal. This is kinda like therapy to him.

Sean's P.O.V:
Dear Diary...

It has been a terrible day. Who thought that one person could cause me to feel sadness, and despair? I just couldn't believe Jake would do this, this doesn't seem like something he would do, at least that's what I think but, he's so nice, he tries to please both his friend group, he even offered me his gaming laptop when I lost mine. How could he do this?

This feels so wrong, I wanna talk to him, but at the same time, I'm scared, I don't want the club to be mad 'cause they might see us together.

We still have stuff we didn't get to do, he was suppose to come over my house sometime, and record covers, and do music stuff with me.

But I should be mad, right? I should be furious and I should hate him... But, I don't.

I should probably stop thinking about him.

- Sean

Sean closed his journal, and tucked it under his pillow.

Sean's P.O.V:
Some music might help me to stop thinking too much, you know, like it always does.

Sean grabbed his phone, and plugged his earphones in.

After a while, Sean paused the music as he lets out a big sigh.

Sean's P.O.V:
Weird... usually music helps me get things of my mind, it doesn't seem to be working this time...

Author's Note:

I know this is short, but again, this is really kind of like an introduction. I promise all the chapter after this one will be long.