Dear Diary -Jake

Jake just got home from school. He immediately went into his room and closed the door as he let himself fall on the floor. He cried his eyes out hoping that all the things that just happened was just fantasy and not real.

After a while of putting himself together, he got up and grabbed his journal from his cabinet. He sat on his bed as he wipes the remaining tears from his face. He grabbed his pencil and wrote...

Jake's P.O.V:
Dear Diary...

Oh! What a terrible day it has been, everything went horribly wrong, I lost everything, my friends, and the club, the two thing that makes me so happy, the one place I can sing freely without having to think what others might say... I lost it. And I feel really bad, they have been nice to me, they welcomed me with open arms, they treat me as if I was their family, and yet... I betrayed them.

What did I do to deserve this...? Well, this is all kinda my fault, I shouldn't have talked bad behind their backs, Drew and the others just got in my head, and somehow, someone was able to record everything. This proves Hailey right, Drew and the others are toxic, I don't even think I wanna see them anymore. My feelings are all over the place, a mix between anger, and sadness...

Thanks, past me, I hate you...

- Jake

Jake closed his journal and puts it back in his cabinet. He continues to lay on his bed and stare at the ceiling regretting the things that he did.

Author's Note:

I know this is short, but this is really kind of like an introduction so. I promise all the chapter after the 2nd one will be long.