🎶 40 - Too and More

WARNING :
1. Just a little mature content! 18+
2. Sexual explicit and non-explicit (In borderline, so this chapter is safe to publish)
3. If anyone notices, this ff has turned into a mature tag.
4. For my lil readers, if you're not comfortable reading this, then skip it. This won't affect the storyline.

Happy reading!

******************

"In your smile, I find comfort.
And in your eyes I find hope.
With one look my heart shivered.
You stole my heart from the start.
Darling, I'm in love with you.
Everyday, I'm drawn to you."

(Song : Too and More by Mikha Angelo)
-Please play that song, it will suit for this chapter-

********************

POV : Alanna Roses

When Arthur told me everything, I fell silent. He told Tess about who he really was. He also told Tess about me, and what the future that Tess will face.

I.. I have mixed feelings. I feel sad and relieved at the same time. Relief that Tess finally knows who I really am and I don't have to lie to her anymore.

And sad, because from Arthur's story, I knew that their relationship had ended, and it was all because of me.

And the fact that, Arthur loves me...

I don't know what to say. My brain is still processing the fact that Arthur loves me and chose to leave Tess for me.

What haven't I noticed all this time?
Am I also so stupid as to be blind that Arthur loves me too?

All my life here, I always thought Tess was fated for Arthur and didn't expect this at all, I just loved him and didn't expect anything in return.

Has fate changed in this world?
Can fate change a person's feelings?

I felt Arthur stood up from his seat and walked towards me, I just stared at my hands in silence. Every step he took made my heart beat really fast.

When he reached me, he lowered himself and knelt in front of me. Arthur suddenly took my hand and gripped it tightly, I was startled by his touch. His touch was warm. A touch I haven't felt in a long time.

I lifted my head and met his gaze. Once again, our eyes locked. I looked at his golden eyes which were currently emitting longing there, there were traces of tears in the corners of Arthur's eyes.

How could I not realize, that just from his gaze, he loves me.

Can I be selfish right now?
Is it possible that I can be selfish and start thinking about living with Arthur?
And am I fated to be with Arthur?

No, I can't think like that, because...

"I will go..." I said in a trembling voice.

Arthur's eyes widened for a moment then he said "I know, and I don't care about that, we'll figure out how to stop you from leaving" He said with smiling sadly at me, but his voice conveyed confidence there.