Finishing Notes

The first two parts of the Sheik's story have finished. But there is still plenty of work for me to do. Now that I'm busier than I used to be, I won't have a very consistent schedule to publish much (not that I ever have since graduating high school). This story has been on hold for a very long time, and now it's finally coming to end. The second part will certainly take a lot of time, but I hope that by the time I'v released this part, I'll at least have a few chapters ready to publish.

So, things to expect in the part! GGO! Tall Sheik! The appearance of Asuna! And the start of how Sheik enters the Underworld!

I was thinking of rebooting the current Underworld arc I wrote before I had started this project, and make it a bit more...friendly? Not to say I'll censor language, or the imagery (I do that enough already with my less than descriptive story telling style), but taking out certain other mature elements that horny teen me wrote, and clearing up some plot details. Other than that, most of the things I wrote down will be the same, but maybe with some added flair and such.

I'm actually surprised this SAO fanfic blew up as it did. I don't know how many people are ACTUALLY reading and enjoying it, and not just reading, not enjoying, but voting anyway to get me to continue the story, but almost weekly, I'm getting notifications in my notifications center about how people are adding it to there reading lists, and voting on the older chapters. Again, I don't know how many of those people are actually enjoying what I'm writing, but for the few that actually are enjoying my story, I didn't want to leave the story completely unfinished and abandoned. But that's not to say I was rushing to get parts written and published, I was just put into an SAO mood one day when I was sick, binged the series from where my story left off (and SAO Alternative GGO), and wrote from there. I truly appreciate all the people who read my shit, and seeing people actually enjoy it just...blows my mind. Like, this is my MOST READ STORY I've ever written. And it's an SAO FANFIC out of everything I've written! So please, if you're reading this, and you're genuinely enjoying the stories I write, for whatever reason, please, continue to read this series. It means the world to me, it truly does. I know my sense of humor isn't for everybody, and I can only make references to niche animes and some of the abridged content that I've seen, but what I truly love is knowing that people are enjoying what I put out, or those who were just curious and stuck with it! After all, when something is doing well and reaching a lot of people, it's only natural to want to continue and please those people you're reaching, in hopes of your works reaching more and more! I'm not doing this for recognition, or anything. I just love using my brain, inserting my own original characters, and just generally having a good laugh. Writing is one of the many outlets I use to get my brain working, to show off the most creative and passionate side of myself as possible.

Anyway, I've wasted enough of your time with these words already, haven't I? Thank you all so, SO much for all the support for this story, and I promise to bring more in the future! How long it will take, I can't say. But I hope you'll be patient with me, as I aim to give my best stories yet! Sure, there'll be some content droughts here and there, but I will never abandon Sheik, or his story. And I hope you won't either.

Thank you

-ShionSchwarts