Fairy King Oberan (Torture Warning)

Start from the beginning

And I'm not even gonna describe what he was doing to her. Like, what the hell?! I know this is VR and it's not her real body, but still! This is rape! Even when Sinon pleads for him to stop, he doesn't listen, as continues to...! UGH! I can't even say it!

And I could do nothing but lay there and watch...

"Are you giving up?" A voice could be heard. But clearly not by other people. Only me. Since Sinon and Oberon didn't react at all. "Are you giving up?!" The voice repeats again.

'Never...!' I think to myself and try to stand once again.

"Good. Then I suppose I will give you my assistance." The familiar voice said as I can feel my body's gravity return to normal. I could stand again. And a notification popped up in front of me.

"You have been granted access to the account 'Heathcliff'." Is what it said. I press the circle button to confirm the assist, and stand as tall as I could.

"Hey bitch." I call out to get his attention.

"Huh?" He turns around, and glares. "What...?! How did you—?!"

"System Command! Set Level of account Oberon to Level 1!" I shout, and a notification pops up for Sugou, completely getting rid of his admin status. "System Command! Negate emergency log out system for account Oberon!"

"What are you doing?!" He shouts angrily at me.

"What, you ask? I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine." I smile. "System Command! Set HP of account Oberon to Infinite!"

"Hahaha! Have you lost your mind?!" He cackles.

"Oh, I'm not done yet. System Command! Inflict Infinite Paralysis status on account Oberon!" I command one last time, as Sugou's virtual body flops onto the floor. I soon walk over and kick him onto his back. "How's it feel to be powerless?" I asked with a grin.

"You little rat!! Give me my powers back!!" He demands of me.

"Hmm. No. BUT! You'd better act fast! Because there's one thing that you could do to convince me!" I smirk and pause for a moment. "Beg."

"You...want ME to BEG?!" He growls.

"Is that a no?" I ask with a purr. "Suit yourself then." I shrug and straddle his waist, setting my ass on his stomach, and giving him a nice, full view of it. And he was getting on by it, judging by the raging hard-on under his kilt. "Nice view, isn't it? Too bad you won't be enjoying it for very long." I giggle, and look at Sinon. "This may get disturbing. You can close your eyes if you want to." I smile.

"Oh, no need. I WANT to watch this." Sinon smiles as well.

WARNING!! TORTURE INCOMING!! IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, SCROLL UNTIL THE LONG BREAK!!

"System Command! Set Pain Scale from 8 to Zero!" I shout and lick my lips as I lean forward, lightly grabbing his big toe and a dagger from my belt. "This little piggy went to the MARKET...!!" I grin and cut off that toe I was holding.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" Oberon let's put a bloodcurdling scream from just the one toe getting chopped.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CUTE!! How was it? Did it hurt? I bet it did!!"

"PLEASE!! Mercy!! Have mercy!!" He starts pleading.

"Mercy~? What's that~? After all, the word mercy isn't in Death by Twilight's vocabulary!" I laugh and go to his next toe. "This little piggy stayed HOME!!" I show a sadistic smirk as his next toe is sent flying, and his screams get louder.

"STOP!! STOP!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! IT HURTS!!!"

"Stop~? Why should I~?" I purr. "Did you stop when Sinon begged you to?" My voice goes monotone, and my face deadpans, as I turn back to his foot. "This little piggy had roast BEEF!!" Another toe, another scream. "This little piggy had NONE!! And this little piggy went WEE WEE WEE!! All the way home~" I chop off all of Oberon's toes on his right foot.