"I just don't know what to do...Izumo is asking questions I have no answer for, I have to keep him a secret from the press, and I have to hide my job from my son." Izuku sighed.

"What if you just started finding a spouse?" Ochako said. "You can find an alpha who can both provide your son affection and be able to help you forget about that guy!"

"It can also help you be able to finally open up about having a son," Shouto added.

"Lying about the father to the press? That is wrong!" Iida said, shaking his head.

"Well we would not need to lie since we would not say anything," izuku said, putting the thought together.

So that night Izuku contacted mina.

After a brief explanation that did not give her any hint of his secret child and a small apology for bothering her so late and teasing and annoying questions, Mina was all on board to help Izuku get a man. A little too excited and almost went to tell Kirishima but Luckily Izuku made her promise not to tell anyone not a soul.

So then Izuku was set up with alpha 1 that Mina picked:

His name was not important as during the whole date they were more interested in going on a date with a pro hero omega and making uncomfortable comments.

And his scent was just... disgusting. The strong smell of the cologne mixed with his scent of burning rubber. Izuku even mentioned children and the alpha flat out rejected the thought of having a child.

"They only make messes and cry all the time! Who would want to waste these early years on something so stressful? Now let's get back to talking about your custom.."

Izuku went home early that night for a shower to get rid of the stench. He then played with Izumo before bedtime.

Date number 2

The alpha was older and had been silent most of the date or he just flat out insulted and criticized Izuku for muttering about the food and how he was like a superhero.

"Everyone is watching you! You should dress in less tight costumes and refrain from doing such poses!" He would spit out before drinking or smoking, making Izuku cough.

His scent was decent with spice but with the smell of burning coal. And when izuku would mention children the alpha began talking about his eldest son that graduated and the three wives that either divorced him or walked out.

"You need to slap the young ones once in a while to make them behave. Show them who's in charge." The man gruffed. Izuku asked for the check not a moment later.

Date after date ended with izuku disgusted or angered. Two weeks pass and Izuku starts questioning if Mina was only giving him either rich or sexy men for izuku.

Today, Izuku was sitting at the park bench eating on his break with Shoto talking about the disaster when Ochako ran up to the two out of breath.

"Have you seen what the news put out!?" Ochako said, shoving a newspaper in Izuku's face.

The headlines read as OMEGA PRO HERO DEKU LOOKING FOR LUCKY ALPHA TO MATE!! With photos of Izuku sitting in a restaurant or walking with dates from the picture look like someone taken only feet away.

Reading through the newspaper and what Ochako said it all clicked: everyone including the one man he did not want to know: Prohero deku was an Unmated omega looking to mate.

The rest of the day had Izuku being catcalled, hit on, and just treated like some piece of meat!

Izuku got home pissed off after a co-worker in the office spanked him, making him to the edge of going into a feral rage. But once he saw his son run to him with a wide smile holding a drawing he drew of him and his son flying through the sky made all anger disappear.