I pause in my sketch as I process his words. Then I turn my head to smile at him as I say, "You're forgiven, Natsu-kun."

Relief swims in his tan eyes at that. "I'm glad you're no longer mad at me. Just promise me you won't do anything that'll cost you your life. Hey, that's a cool sketch of Frosch!"

"Thanks, and I won't," I say, happy that we're no longer fighting over me and Future Rogue.

"Don't think you're getting away with it, Viv-chan!"

"You'll have to catch me, first, Natsu-kun!"

For the next few minutes, Natsu chases me around the pool, trying to catch me for the sneak attack earlier.

We eventually stop and after a few more minutes, I decide to get out of the pool. There's a market in Clover Town today and I plan on going.

I'm about to climb out of the pool when Natsu suddenly wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up off the floor, a devilish look on his face as he cackles, causing me to squeal in surprise. "Gotcha, Viv-chan! You shouldn't have let your guard down! Now that's payback for earlier! Hahaha!"

"Alright, alright, Natsu-kun! I'm sorry! C-Can you p-put me down, please?!" I exclaim, blushing slightly, especially considering I'm only wearing a bikini.

The Dragneel chuckles as he sets me on my feet and says, "That was all I wanted to hear, Viv-chan."

I glare in slight annoyance before I turn toward Natsu and shove his shoulder. Hard. Natsu's eyes flare wide as he hits the water with another big splash. I hear gray chuckling and Lucy laughing from the sides of the pool as I swim to the edge.

"I'll see you guys later," I say as I climb out.

"Where are you going?" Natsu asks as he pops back up, a hint of annoyance in his tan coloured eyes.

I answer while grabbing my towel, "To the market in Clover Town."

"Okay! Have fun!" Lucy calls, waving.

"I will!" I respond as I finish drying myself.

I then use my Requip Magic to change into my clothes for the day, much to some of my guild mate's surprise. I've changed into a sleeveless turquoise tube top with orange stripes that run in a checkered pattern, an orange belt with a square white buckle wrapped around her waist that makes the ends of the tube top flare out, almost causing it to look like a miniskirt over light blue jeans, long disconnected pastel blue sleeves with big turquoise cuffs, and big turquoise sneakers with dark blue soles.

My hair is also in twin ponytails.

"I can't believe that you still use your Requip Magic just to change your clothes," Grumbles Gray

"Yup," I say with a giggle and wink.