The Story

What if Mandavi got pregnant during the time when Bharat and Shatrughan along with their wives visited Bharat's maternal Kingdom?
What if the girl was born during Ram and Sita and Laxman's exile? What if the trio only knew about her from words and their family members but have never actually seen? What if she saw Her mother suffer and knowing she couldn't do anything made her angry? What if she detested her grandmother?
This book is about the days the family were happy and the days their family were not
This book also starts when Ram and his brothers were 20- the age they get married in my book- and the princesses were 19 and 18 respectively.
This story is about the untold parts of Ramayan: the parts that are often forgotten.
It is also based on my imagination.
Please don't think that Mandavi's daughter is evil, the reason she detests her grandmother is because she grew up watching her mother smile all through the pain, watch her mother hiding her tears. Watching her mother go through the separation of her husband and raise their daughter. Her uncle, who acted like her dad, being talked about negatively by the citizens.
The characters are the same as Ramanad Sagars' but feel free to imagine anyone you want saying the words!
This story is created by me. If you want to use anything then you can always ask me.
Special credits to Kkashish_205 for the name of Aadhira :)
Again please have fun reading and if you enjoyed it then please vote.
Thank you, Anisha