Finally (4)

I walked up to my locker to meet Aria after school, getting my phone out and checking my texts. None as usual.

"Spencer." Aria appeared and said sternly. I sighed at her, putting my phone in my bag and turning to face her.

"Aria," I say, "I promise nothing is weird, I'm fine."

"Something is up Spencer, you're not fine. Why won't you just tell me what's going on?" Aria asks.

I sigh again, I wasn't about to tell my best friend of 11 years that I have a crush on her.

"I said I'm fine Aria! Why don't you believe me?" I shout.

"Because you acted so strangely this morning, all that stuff with Wren. What was that about?" Aria questions.

"I just don't like Wren like that Aria, I don't want to date him." I explain as simply as possible.

"No Spencer, you were rude about it. You could have went as friends rather than a date... and you never know, it could have turned into a date." Aria suggests.

"Trust me; it wouldn't turn into a date." I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Why not? Do you like someone else?" Aria asks.

I instantly blush, making Aria notice.

"You do!" Aria shouts.

"Shh! I don't want the whole school knowing." I say, blushing again.

"There's nobody here! They've all gone home by now... but who's the lucky guy?" Aria asks.

Guy

"Oh it's nobody." I say, blushing again.

"You mean it's not a guy?" Aria asks, making me blush; but Aria laughs. "You're not... Gay are you?" Aria speaks. I turn a deep shade again.

"Pfft, No! Why would I be gay? I like-"

"Now it makes sense, you are gay! You've never had a boyfriend so it all adds up!" Aria figures out.

"Please Aria, I'm not gay. I don't like girls." I object.

"Spencer. It's okay... please don't worry about it." Aria says coming a bit closer to me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I'm gay too." Aria says and then crashes her lips into mine, kissing me softly and yet passionately; draping her arms over my shoulders. I smile into the kiss realising that all along Aria has felt the same, smiling into the kiss; making Aria laugh and we break apart.

"What?" Aria laughs.

"Nothing." I laugh and smile down at her lips again, drifting over her lips hesitantly before crashing back into them like before.

Everything is okay.

-

That's this story over! Thank you so much for reading and please check out my Avery Jennings story, which is a little similar but instead of Sparia it's a ship I made up. (You'll see if you read it... and there is Sparia in it!)

-T