Aria (2)

Spencer's POV. (The most part of this story will be in Spencer's point of view but I'll put it there just incase)

"I'll have a large coffee" I say to the man over the counter at the brew. I look at the clock. 7:30 am. I'm meant to be picking up Hanna in 5 minutes. Shoot. Hurry up!

"Oh Spencer Hastings you never will put down that coffee will you" Someone from behind me says. I turn around.

"Aria!" I say almost too loudly.

"Spence, I didn't see you this morning, where were you?" I suddenly remember. I was meant to be stopping by at Aria's with her English book. She's left it at my house last night.

"Oh um sorry I completely forgot and I was in a rush to pick up a coffee before going to Hanna's and then I came here and then I forgot and...."

Aria grabbed my hand "Spencer! Stop! Breathe. It's not that big of a deal okay? You can just give it to me now"

"Coffee for spencer" the guy over the counter said.

"Yeah that's her." Aria said picking up my coffee then handing it to me.

"You seem stressed out Spencer. You can talk to me if anything is worrying you okay?"
No I can't

"Yeah.. yeah sorry I just... I have a biology quiz today and I forgot about it until this morning"

Aria laughed. "It's okay silly! I'll help you study on the way to school. That is if I can get a ride?" Aria asked, using her puppy dog eyes to make me agree. Although it wouldn't have taken much convincing.

"Yeah ofcourse! You don't have to ask me." I say then laugh.

"Okay! Let's go then!" Aria grabs my arm and pulls me out the brew.

*in the car*

"So its nearly valentines day, who are you thinking of this year" Aria says then winks.

"Nobody." I said abruptly. You.

"Oh come on Spence. How about Wren?! You guys have been pretty friendly recently." Aria says then nudges me, which isn't exactly great as I'm trying to drive. I'm already distracted enough.

"Wren and I are just friends that's all. Plus I think he's still in London for the press conference." I say, having not seen Wren in weeks, and having no clue where he is.

"But you guys had something back a while ago, when you kissed. That's the reason him and Melissa broke up!" Aria says.

"Okay no, Wren kissed me and I didn't kiss back, I told him that we shouldn't be doing this and then the next day he moved out of the barn. I've only seen him once or twice since then." I lie, Wren tried to kiss me, but didn't succeed to as I pushed him away before he could come too close, as I obviously wasn't interested. Wren and I have met up a few times since then as friends. He doesn't know my situation but I told him that I wasn't ready for something like that right now.

"Yeah but you guys still kissed. You should call him" Aria said.

"No I shouldn't. He'll be really busy" I said. I don't want to call Wren.

"Too late!" Aria says as she clicks to call Wren in my contacts list. How did she get my phone!

"Aria!" I shout. Aria puts the call on speaker.

"Hello?" Wren picked up. Crap.

"Hey Wren it's Aria! I'm calling on behalf of Spencer, she is wondering if yo-"

"No no! I wasn't wondering anything! All is good! Bye now!"

"Spencer? What's goi-" I snatched back my phone and ended the call.

"Spencer. That was rude! All I was trying to do was get you a date but you stopped the call half way! What's this about?" Aria said, seemingly annoyed at me.

"Nothing I promise. I'm fine okay?!" I practically shout.

I pull the car over outside Hanna's.

"No Spencer, your not fine. You have been acting so weird lately. Maybe we're not as close as I thought we were." Aria shouts, getting out the car and walking up the street.
Great. I've ruined it. I've ruined everything.