I look at more picture frames and saw a picture of him when he was a kid.

I picked the frame up and showed it to him

I picked the frame up and showed it to him. "You look adorable here!" I giggled.

He took the frame away from me, he looked embarrassed. "Stop it, let's go upstairs." He annoyingly grabs my wrist and pulls me to the stairs while I was laughing like a psycho.

In a room filled with instruments there we entered. "Wow you really love music?" I start. "Yeah it's like my home." He says.

He even has a piano, a keyboard to be exact.
His room was simple but looks comfty, even his bed. He has a desk in front of his window filled with albums and a cd player.

"Gosh you have a cd player?" I excitedly said.

"I don't, that's just your imagination." He says before clicking his tongue. "Very funny." I went and sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Can I play one cd?" I asked permission. He say on his bed and looks at me. "Sure. Anything you want you're free to do here." He says.

I smiled and turned back to the cd player. I saw different kinds of albums and cds. I chose the first cd. I placed it on top of the cd player and arranged it.

"So you chosse greyhound." He says of a sudden.

"Greyhound?" I ask. He stands up from his bed, grab a chait and sits beside me.

"That's the song I was singing in the theater last monday." He says. "That's our song, our bands's song, actually." He clears.

I turned to him. "So it is true that you're in a band?" I ask, amazed.

He chuckled and nods. "It is." He shortly answers. I stand up from my seat and sat on Finn's bed. He then joins me as the cd player was playing.

Going to Seattle on the Greyhound
I missed school for this
Bought two tickets last September
Before your harmful bliss

Playin' at the Neptune
They were your favourite
I still can't believe you're gone
Can't get you to explain it, ah ah

I heard Finn's voice coming from the cd player. "Look, your voice." I say as he chuckled and moves closer to me.

"You sound amazing!" I say. "Really?" He asks and turns his head to me. "You are." I answer.

I wish I could go home, forget this ever happened
I feel depressed, out of whack, and in my own world
Sometimes I can't feel a thing
I can barely feel a thing, ah ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
At the show

The cd player was just playing and we were just laying down in bed, listening. Now this is life, this feels good, never knew that music was this comforting.

"Y/n?" Finn calls my name. I turn to him. "Sup?"

"Thanks for everything." He says.

"Thanks for what?" I ask. I sat properly in the bed leaving him laying down. He just looked at me and smiles. "Everything." He says.

I didn't actually get what he was saying so I just smiled at him.

"Alright, you're welcome."

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ooh ooh
Ah-ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
But now it blows

It ruled your world
You lost the battle
It broke my heart in half
When I heard the bottles rattle

He sits up properly and turns to me. "Can I have a favor to ask?" He says. I nod. "Yeah, sure. Anything."

He heaved a deep breathe. "Can I get a hug?"

I smiled softly at him. "Of course, come on."

He leans closer to me , wraps his arms around my waist, and I wrap my arms around his neck while patting his head and playing with his curls.

I know you wanted to be here
But now you're gone
I'll be thinking of you
When the lights come on, ah ah

Hats off to you
For you to go
Wish you were here
But now it blows

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh ooh ooh

We stayed like that until the song, greyhound, that the cd player was playing ended.

_________________________________