"Wanna go to my place?" He offers. "Only if you want to." He clears as he chuckle.

I look at him and chuckled too. "Sure, but what are we going to do anyways?" I ask. "You can do your homework at home, and we can do other stuff when you're done." He says.

"Stuff like what?" I ask. "Play instruments if you want to?" He says, laughing a bit.

"Sure that sounds kinda fun." I say. "Mom's not home, only my brother." He states.

"Okay?" I say in a questioning tone. "Though we have to enter our house using the window, is that okay?" He says holding a laugh.

"Definitely okay." I blurted out a laugh and he did too.

╔═ A TIME SKIP TO FINN'S PLACE ═╗

"How are we gonna get in? Your room's window is pretty high up." I say. He scratches his head, probably thinking.

"That's easy to climb up to, When I'm alone." He says. "How about I go insise the window and open the front door for ya?" He suggested.

"Sure. If that's what you think is great." I say. "Alright, meet me at the front door." He commands.

I left him there. I took a peek at the side to see that he was climbing on top of a tree that was near his window.

I chuckled. I immediately went to the front door and waited for him to open the door up.

The door creaked and opened, there stood Finn with his white dress shirt's three buttons, opened.
"You may come in." He says in a singing tone.

"What happened to your clothes." I say, about to laugh. "What's wrong with my clothes?" He says.

I shook my head and hang my handbag onto my shoulders. I walk forward to Finn, closer. I fixed his colar and closed the buttons.

"Make sure to button'em up Mr. Wolfhard." I say. "Now come on, can I come in now?" I ask.

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Y/n hung her bag onto her shoulders, she walked forward to me, close, and suddenly closed the buttons of my dress shirt.

"Make sure to button'em up Mr. Wolfhard." She says. "Now come on, can I come in now?"

"Y-yeah, welcome to our house. And thanks for buttoning my shirt, y/n." I thanked her, stuttering a bit.

"You're welcome." She says.

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Y-yeah, welcome to our house. And thanks for buttoning my shirt, y/n."

"You're welcome." I say.

He let me in their house. Their house was big actually, clean, and well tidied up. I look around and saw picture frames.

"These are your family?" I ask. He looks at the frames as well and nods at me.

"Uhm that's my mom Mary, my dad Eric and my older brother Nick."