I go to her and I pull on her arm.
"I need to go, we need to go. Now!" I say in a rush.

"Vivian, Axel drove us! I don't have his key" she says.

Shit! I look around and I see Cassian watching me from afar. Himself even said that this is wrong and he's still helping him.

I try to blend in with the crowd to escape. It works until Cassian actually catches up to me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest. I fall into his chest and I look up at him.

I try to not stare like I usually do when I see his face. I can't fall into that illusion again.

"You need to let me go, I can't go back into that room with him again. Don't take me back".

He looks at me confused.

"Do you not want this marriage?" He asks.

I shake my head.
"Fuck no! Why did you think I ran away?" I say.

He grins.
"Because you have the tendency of running away like earlier at Rossi Corp. You gotta do a better job of trying not to be seen Vivian".

I roll my eyes. But hearing him say my name brings me ecstasy.

I never get like this about a guy, ever. What is going on with me?

"Whatever. Let me go".

He stares me up and down.
"Yeah I can't do that. I work with the Morettis and I have a code I can't break. You are Giovanni's problem, not mine".

He holds me there until I see Giovanni walk in. He comes and takes me by my arm again, with a tight grip.

Sierra goes to get me but Axel stops her. He shakes his head at her. He takes me back to his office and I know this time he isn't letting me go.

We get back to his office and he sits me down in a chair. He goes to lock the door and I try to think of a plan.

I hear Sierra's bangs on the door.
"Let her go Giovanni. I don't give a fuck if you have money or whatever. LET HER GO".

He rolls his eyes looking annoying. He picks up a phone and dials in a number. I look at him wondering what's his next move.

"If you don't handle her in the next minute, I will put a bullet in her mouth to shut her up" he threatens.

I gasp as I realize what he just said. I yell out loud.
"SIERRA STOP BANGING! STOP".

Her bangs starts to fade a bit and I can her fighting with someone. He sits down in front of me and sighs.

"Anyway, try running away again and I will kill Sierra. Without hesitation, now let's talk arrangements. The wedding will be next month, so hopefully your mother will still be alive to attend".

Asshole.

"If my mother dies before next month, I will not marry you. I don't care, force me but I will run away from you and I won't ever be around you again".

He looks at me to see if I'm bluffing until he laughs.

"You have such a good sense of humor, now the wedding. We will have at my mansion here in Sicily. You hardly have any family to invite anyway so that's covered. And moving in, you will move in straight after the wedding so you have time to say your goodbye to your mother".