•Chapter 21 🌵

~Jennie~

I shifted uncomfortably in Lisa's arms. I was having some nightmares as I felt the light layer of sweat on my forehead. I woke up a little scared and exalted as I managed to get out of her strong grip.

A completely cold blizzard ran through my body realizing that we had left the window wide. I walk over to it and close it, then turn on the heat.
I walked towards the bathroom while looking at the clock hanging next to me 2:30 I frowned and at this point I realized that I couldn't sleep. I started to fill the bathtub.

I checked one last time if Lisa was sleeping and confirmed when she let out a groan as she settled between the sheets. I went back to the bathroom and took off my clothes leaving me naked.

~Lisa~

The noise of the key reached my ears, moving my hand to my side still not opening my eyes realizing that Jennie was not by my side. I get up suddenly opening my eyes to realize and confirm that she's not here.

I walk to the bathroom feeling its smell, when I reach the door it is half open. Before touching the doorknob I shake my head and go back to bed with my wolf inside wanting to get out. {Let me do it}

After a long time where I was fighting with myself to stay in my place, I watch as Jennie comes out of the bathroom drying her hair and only with her underwear on. I don't know she had noticed me until she turned in her place staring at me.

I watched her from head to toe studying every point, every curve, every inch I could, her hair covered part of her back and face while her perfect and petite silhouette gave the imagination that she had been a descendant of Aphrodite herself.

"Hi" She murmurs after a while putting on the towel that she had in her hands. {although this did not cover her enough}.

"Hello" I answered with a hoarse voice because of what was in front of me. I made a sign for her to come closer and she somewhat hesitantly did. Good.

"I couldn't sleep" I admitted making that gesture with her lips that drove me crazy. { Don't do it }

"Nightmares?" I nod when she reaches me sitting next to me.

"Jennie, your scent is killing me," I murmured, staring straight ahead without looking at her.

"Don't I have anything on?" She says in the same tone as me.

"I'm talking about YOUR aroma" I clarify.

She clears her throat and gets nervous. She stands in front of me while I keep my eyes on the ground. {let me, I want to feel it}

"Why don't you look at me?" She touched my face making me look up to see her. {I want to do it}

"I'm controlling myself" I admitted again.

"I'm used to you always looking at me" she admitted

Either it was my horniness or she was talking more sensually than usual. I turned my body to make her fall onto the bed with me on top. I joined my lips with her. Those soft and pink lips that I liked so much.

She didn't wait any longer and she hugged my neck closer to her, things like this that took me by surprise. I liked them.

"Stop me" I murmured "Do it now" I asked.

She ignored it. For a moment she moved away from me just inches before kissing me again. I put my hand behind her back that she still had the towel covering her.

"I don't want you to stop," she finally said. {It's my turn}

"Don't be afraid, I'll still be me" I murmured.

~Jennie~

As she told me this, her eyes turned a light blue. Her features became a little more marked.

She take my waist going up all my curves until she reach my arms raising them above my head. I bit my lip by inertia, I liked this. I don't know if it was rushed but I liked it. she kiss every spot from my forehead to my neck staying there sucking and marking. I felt them.

I remove my towel slowly enjoying it to what It seemed because her eyes were shining. I was nervous and somewhat scared.

"Mine" She said when I completely remove it, leaving me in my underwear in front of her. For the first time I didn't have a complain because she was looking at me adoringly.

"L-lisa I..." She put her finger in my mouth and clung to me.

- I know . That makes you even more special because there I will be able to say with all the words that you belong to me.

Kiss, sucked, sucked and licked at will I was somewhat excited. Down my abdomen and came to that point where she was face to face with my panties. She looked at me with lust and desire, licked over the fabric as I arched my body letting out a moan.

"That's how I like it" I heard that she murmur.

She grab the edges of my wet panties slowly lowering them off and throwing them to a point in the room.

"Open," she ordered.

I was a little blushed and suffocated. With what she told me, the hot went up to a hundred in my system. I obeyed what she said.

She went down there while I felt her breath in my center. She began to lick slowly and then enter his entire mouth. I pulled the sheets under me, biting my lip to keep from crying out.

The feeling was unknown but pleasant. It was something new but I enjoyed it, she did it with confidence while I squirmed under her touch. I moaned softly without wanting to make a noise, which was impossible for me.

"I want you to see me" she ordered when she saw how I closed my eyes.

Following her orders without being able to utter a word, she caressed my point without care. My body vibrated at her touch.

Her great body covered me again and until now I was aware of her great .... Erection.

From one moment to another she no longer had pants, leaving only in boxers where her large bulge was noticeable. That was huge. I don't know if it's because I had never seen one or if it was really big.

She placed herself between my legs rising back to my neck, she put a hand behind my bra deftly removing it, now being completely exposed to her.

"You're perfect," she murmur and I saw her eyes change to a deep red.

I remove her boxers, kissing my belly again, going up the middle of my breasts, taking one in her hands until he reaches my mouth.

I was nervous. But more confident in doing so, she gently brushed my hair away from my entire face.

I felt how he positioned himself in my center. "Are you still sure?" I asked, biting my lip, nodding. "Don't close your eyes" Command "Look at me."

Send what he did feeling like something was introduced into me, a wave of pain and pleasure invaded me. I was slowly noting with how carefully she did it. It was seconds later to watch her sink into me. She came back to my lips and there I stayed feeling how she massaged my breasts.
A layer of sweat now did wet my body despite the heating she was just like me.

She was moaning on top letting me lift, she was constantly passing her hands on my body appreciating every inch. Until spasms filled my body, I had tremors. She contracted her face when she felt me. I was holding a moaning that grew more grunting while I bit my lip.

"Lisa..." I murmured panting on the spot.

"I know, little one. Do it" Command.

A pleasurable heat filled my body, I grabbed the sheets squeezing them under me. She took my waist and I felt how she let me go, releasing an intense moan. Like I felt something fill me up. In the middle of my orgasm Lisa approached my neck biting it. I didn't know what but that caused pain and then mixed with my satisfying orgasm all the time.

"You're mine" She declare with possession.

____________________
when it appears this {}is because the wolf is talking Lisa's inside.
M=🌵

Vote and follow! 😉