"Laying super low in Nassau." Kie reads.

"How the hell did they get to the Bahamas?" I say, looking down at my phone.

"You can't kill a Pogue dude." JJ says.

"Especially John B." Pope adds, smiling.

Unknown- Can you clear my name? I wanna come home.

"Hell yeah, we'll clear your name, boy." JJ says.

"Be in touch. P4L." Kie smiles, tears still falling down her face.

"That's what I'm talking about! P4L baby! Whoo!" JJ yells, pulling us all in for a group hug.

"Hey, what happened to you?" A voice says, bringing me out of mu slumber in math class.

"What?" I ask, looking at her. She had blonde hair and brown eyes, she looked like Sarah, except she was taller and her facial structure was wider. It was freakish. She looked so similar yet so different.

"Jade?" She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I say again.

"You're covered in blood." She says.

"Wh-" I pause when I look down. "Oh my god." I say, standing up, and knocking my chair over in the process. I gasp at the amount of red I was covered in. I look at my desk and see red handprints littering it.

"Jade. Sit down." The teacher says.

"Miss, I'm-" I pause when I look up at the teacher to see my father. "Dad?"

"It's not your blood sweetie. Sit down!" He yells.

"Then who's is it?" I ask.

"Peterkins." He says, calmly getting back to work.

My head jolts up from my desk. I look down instantly for any sign of blood. It was just a nightmare. Somehow I don't even feel relieved.

"Kiara, I need those setups done by five!" Mrs. Anna yells, watching all of us walk to the docks.

"There are other people who work here!" She yells back.

"Ain't none of them my children!"

"I feel that. On a deep and emotional level, I feel that." Pope says, making me smile.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asks.

"We can't go to the Bahamas Jay." I say

"John B's gonna get napped sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have it done yesterday." Kie says.

"I'll tell you how we do it." JJ says, pacing in front of us.

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope asks.

"As a matter of fact, yes I do. We kidnap Rafe." He suggests.

"What?!" I ask.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking."

"Tortures a war crime." Kie says.

"Yeah so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a jail cell, cause that is illegal." Pope says.

"Worst plan you've had." I add.

"Well what are your ideas?"

"All we need is a material witness. We saw Wards plane fly right over our heads, with the gold inside. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were on the tarmac."