Tae: we are also there...and we saw you leaving with him in his car...

We were making her understand...but she started crying again...

Y/n: h-he tried to k-kidnap me...b-but i tried to run away from t-the car a-and include i f-fall from the car...t-then e-every thin black out...w-when i opened my eyes. I w-was in h-hospital...there i meet Jackson o-oppa...
H-he took care of me 5 y-years....(crying)

We listen to her carefully...we clench out jaw....we will definitely kill that bitch and that boy....but we also feel guilty buy misbehaving with Jackson....he took care of our angry 5 years....we shouldn't have misunderstand him....

Y/n: u-unnie told me to m-meet with Lucas..cause h-he is our business partner...

Namjoon: he wasn't...she told that boy to kidnap you...that she can side you from her path...

Y/n: b-but i never did anything with her....

Tae: cause she got to know that we are in love with you and that's why she tried to kidnap you because she was obsessed with us...

Y/n: y-you guys-

Jin: yes angel we never told you that...(hold he hand)...

BTS: we love you...

Jimin: yeah angel we love from the start...
We loved you when we Frist saw you...

J-hope: soo angel...

BTS: will you marry us...(confess)

(Finally they confessed 😆)

Y/n: i-i can't believe....i never told you that i also have a little crush on you guys...(looking down while blushing)....

Suga: little crush...??(testing)

Y/n: umm not little a big one...but never told cause you guys were my brother in laws...my unnies happiness....but she burned my all love,respect...i hate her...

Jungkook: you should she don't deserve your love angel...

Y/n: but now i wasn't Hesitated cause i also love you for long time...that i also love you guys and i will definitely marry you 7....(blushing)...

Our world exploded by happiness..
We hugged he tightly cause our dream came true...

Bts: we love you...we love you...we love you

Y/n: i love you too....

We were talking to our angel that how bad went this 5 years without her....

Jimin singled that take Jackson here...

After sometime Jackson came in the room....

Jackson: princess...(hugged her)

Y/n:oppa...(hugged back)