S1|E2: My Autistic Lover (Chaeryeong)

Começar do início

I asked Chaeyeon if they did something that would've provoked him to be hostile, one of the reasons why he could've attacked them is that he was highly stressed since most of our new patients have anxiety in their amygdala.

It can also be from trauma in his life but it's anyone's guess as to what's really going on in his brain. That's why the chief has selected me for this patient as I'm known as the best of the best in this institute.

"I'll be fine, Unnie, besides, I've dealt with worst patients than Y/N, so aggressiveness is nothing new to me," I assured her and she nodded.

We went our separate ways as Chaeyeon has to file reports for the patients, I go to Y/N's room number according to the description on the board. Peaking through the small window, it was dimly lit in there.

The room was surprisingly clean as the other's rooms are messy, regardless, I cannot let my guard down. Opening the door, Y/N noticed me and cowered in the corner.

"W-Who are you?!" He asked me in a frightened tone.

Fear, huh? Taking note of his behavior, I slowly approached him with a warm smile plastered on my mouth but it only seemed to trigger his amygdala the closer I get to him. Damn, I don't want him to be afraid of me.

Analyzing his body language and his facial expression, it was clear that he has some sort of childhood trauma or something traumatic that must've happened in his life. I feel bad for him and I'm surely going to give those people who restrained him by force a beating.

"G-Get away from me! You people are nothing but mean to Y/N!!!" He yelled at me.

"It's alright, honey, I'm not going to do anything to you~. I only want to help you." I assured him in a motherly tone but it didn't work.

"N-No! You delinquents said the same thing to Y/N and guess what? They tied Y/N up to the bed and tortured Y/N for being uncooperative." He explained to me and I felt like my heart had broken into a million pieces from how they cruelly treated him.

After many attempts to make any proper social interaction, it was clear he wasn't in the mood to talk so it's best I leave him alone for now to calm down.

"Okay, honey, I'll leave you alone for now to calm yourself down. But I promise you those meanies won't be bullying you again, okay?" I said to him and he looked at me with wonder.

"Y-You promise?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Of course, you have my word, my dear. Now, get some rest." I replied to him before leaving his room.

I wish I could've talked to him and gotten the answers as to why he was so scared of strangers, but for now, that will have to come with patience. Writing down the details of the interaction on the board before putting it back on the file cabinet in my cubicle.

Still, I was angry at the security and the nurses here and decided that I want to teach them a lesson, I looked for my sister and asked her if she knew where they had gone.

"Oh, them? The security is in the breakroom and the nurses are at their cubicles." She answered me and I thanked her.

Walking to the cubicles with a balled fist, when I laid my eyes on Han, I was ready to give him a beating he was never going to forget.

"Hey, Chaer, wanna go grab din-" He was cut off when I slapped him hard across his cheek leaving a red mark and causing the others to look at me with shocked looks as I normally don't do anything rash.

"Jeez, that's quite a slap! What the hell was that for?!" He asked me.

"From now on, you and the others are not permitted to go near Y/N's room. I'll be the one taking care of him personally." I said to him and he scoffed.